enhancement shaman rotation without staring at cooldowns

I've been playing enhance for only a few weeks and while I am doing very well at it I do have a problem. I've been running various weakauras but I can't help but feel that I'm tunneling my weakauras for timers and CDs and it's taking my attention away from raid mechanics. How do you go about running the rotation intuitively without having to look back at your timers?

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    That usually comes with practice and muscle memory from my experience.

I place different sounds on CD and timers. My rotation is audio queue based

Deleted
    I dont use WA as enhance, specc is alot easier than im used to, since its been harder before, but a general thumb rule i think of is:

Feral for regen everytime its up. Keep both flame and frost up ( Refresh at 2-4s left ). Then Doomhammer on CD when you have both up and over 50 Mael.
    Otherwise Maintain Maelstorm with Boulder then Stormstrike > Crash Lightning > Lava Lash to dump Mael over 90.

Most important in the specc is Maelstorm generation and Buff upkeep. Otherwise Stormstrike is prio.
    As for CD's use them when you are "free" to deal damage, buffs are up and you have Mael to spamm damage.
    Last edited by mmocaefec169f9; 2016-10-20 at 08:51 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3iGDFGT_1E

Took this put it below my characters feet can watch mechanics and timers. (TY wordup)
    Other than that, if it still doesn't help just keep doing dummy rotations until you can do it in your sleep.

Deleted
    Muscle memory. It's the definitive answer.

Practice, practice, practice.

I place my WA under my feet as well, like this: http://i.imgur.com/GOr5RNz.jpg and my Maelstrom on my character (which I always do instead of using bars to represent resources since it promotes you to learn the values of builders/spenders).

Enhance was new to me in Legion, so I used one of the TMW profiles posted here on the forums (Here) to learn the rotation as I leveled up from 100-110 and ran some dungeons. Reiterating what other people have already said, it's all muscle memory and getting the feel for the rotation. I still use that TMW profile, but rarely have to watch it now to know which button I'm going to be hitting next.

I'm not sure what your WA setup is, but that TMW has been perfect for me. Maybe give it a shot and see if it helps beat the rotation into your head?

The more you do it, the easier it becomes.