10+ Year Old Account

Level 110 Solo Thread

I guess it's time we get new thread for soloing old raid content.
    I managed to clear Throne of Thunders on 25man heroic today (including Ra-den) in prot spec. I must say that he is either bugged or not working correctly in Vita phase. So I had to do the Anima route. Took me 26 pulls, and it was probably one of the most intense solo fights I've done. One little mistake at managing your hp kills you. The rest of bosses were a joke, except for Animus (who goes zerk mode right from the start but you can keep running and avoid most of damage there) and Lei Shen (who accidentally wiped me because I forgot about pushback in intermission phase). Iron Qon is not fun because on first dog you get stunned for 30 sec every 40 seconds. And you can't remove that stun with bubble. But he wasn't threatening at all once you get past that.
    Not going to bother with SoO until they make it solo-friendly.

Not bad - have you or anyone you know managed HFC or BRF bosses?

(side note - you can find a list of bosses paladins killed in my signature. Please don't hesitate to tell me if I forgot something, particularly the 25N/H MoP bosses which I'm sure paladins can kill but not sure paladins have killed.)
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Deleted
    I managed to solo Hellfire Assault event, Iron Reaver and Hellfire High Council on ]normal so far as a prot paladin. Problem is, i think we can't get Mirror of Blademaster, which apparently makes some fights that require multi targets for bosses possible to solo.
    Last edited by mmoc0a6557a561; 2016-10-25 at 12:24 PM.

Yes, I can imagine that's a problem. There ARE other trinkets or items that create additional targets, but none of them are simply even close to the Mirror clones' durability or frequency (I mean, 1m cooldown, repeatable in combat. Seriously.)

In HFC at least only Gorefiend and Archimonde are made undoable without additional people. I'm relatively sure that Gorefiend is undoable WITH Mirror anyway given how often he uses Shadow of Death, and Archimonde......well, you can always just aim for Mythic.

Of course, given recent changes to Galakras and Garrosh, they'll probably add in solo-friendliness, next expansion.
    (Assuming there is one)

PS1: updated list
    PS2: paladins can probably get them if you make a group and set it to non-personal, but unless blizzard relents you still can't use it, so it's pretty meaningless.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2016-10-26 at 05:26 AM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.