Deleted

whats the best enhance shaman relics?

well guys i am having tons of relics laying around and i am wondering wich of the shaman relics is the best to have ?

cant find it anywhere on wich relic is our best to get for each slot

Deleted
    Relic ilvl> Trait .... /thread but if you must know which trait is best if you got same ilvl relic, Windfury damage.

Source: high ranking enhance shaman

You're welcome.

Relic ilvl is better for all but two traits.

Wind strikes (10% more attack power after a stormbringer proc) = 4 ilvls
    Elemental damage (3% more hailstorm/flametongue/boulderfist dmg) = 2 ilvls

I was talking with to some of the top enh theory crafters in the US.

Windstrikes
    I/e +42 windstrikes = +46 (dps talent) +47(anything else)

Elemental dmg (HS/FT/BF)
    I/e +42 (HS/FT/BF) = +44 (dps talent) +45(anything else)

If I am wrong on this from one of the top theory crafters please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by gesen View Post
    Relic ilvl is better for all but two traits.

Wind strikes (10% more attack power after a stormbringer proc) = 4 ilvls
    Elemental damage (3% more hailstorm/flametongue/boulderfist dmg) = 2 ilvls

I was talking with to some of the top enh theory crafters in the US.

Windstrikes
    I/e +42 windstrikes = +46 (dps talent) +47(anything else)

Elemental dmg (HS/FT/BF)
    I/e +42 (HS/FT/BF) = +44 (dps talent) +45(anything else)

If I am wrong on this from one of the top theory crafters please let me know.
    It's 30% attack speed?

This is a really interesting question.
    But I cannot find enough information regarding this topic.

I read somewhere that for M+ Wind Strikes and Gather Storm are the best but no information regarding ilvl comparison.
    Other people are saying ilvl is king and just go with the higher ilvl relics and ignore everything else.

Any source of theory crafting or proper comparison between the talents and ilvl would be much appreciated.

pretty sure its the attack speed on stormbringer procs, faster attacks=more stormbringer procs=more dmg and less maelstrom used for each stormstrike

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    pretty sure its the attack speed on stormbringer procs, faster attacks=more stormbringer procs=more dmg and less maelstrom used for each stormstrike
    Thats wind strikes.. but how long should you hang on to the relic?
    is it +4 ilvls or more or maybe less?
    what about the other relics?

thats the main issue.. there isnt a proper comparison between the relics and it seems that blizzard is just pushing for ilvl without really addressing the power of each relic relative to ilvl..

so if anyone knows a good enhancement shaman guide with proper relic/trinket comparison it would be great.

from what i understand anything over 3 item levels higher you upgrade to

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDK View Post
    Relic ilvl> Trait .... /thread but if you must know which trait is best if you got same ilvl relic, Windfury damage.

Source: high ranking enhance shaman

You're welcome.

Please whatever you do don't listen to posts like this from people who think they're "high ranking enhancement shamans"

As was stated above from someone with a bit more intelligence, Wind Strikes relic is our highest dps relic granting an additional 10% attack speed per relic after storm surge procs.

Edit* sorry my source is the fact I am holding #1 world parses.
    Last edited by Lvb; 2016-10-24 at 03:50 PM.

I can't post links yet, but the Wowhead Enhancement Shaman guide is current and maintained by Wordup. If you go there and then under the Gear + Arfifact tab, Relics section.

"When considering relics, item level is generally your go to choice. However, some traits have additional value currently. Wind Strikes is equivalent to 4 additional weapon Ilvls, Weapons of the Elements is 2, and lastly Wind Surge is variable between 1 and 1.5 extra."

Also, the Shaman discord -> Enhancement channel keeps a pinned list current Enhancement documents. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Volsh View Post
    I can't post links yet, but the Wowhead Enhancement Shaman guide is current and maintained by Wordup. If you go there and then under the Gear + Arfifact tab, Relics section.

"When considering relics, item level is generally your go to choice. However, some traits have additional value currently. Wind Strikes is equivalent to 4 additional weapon Ilvls, Weapons of the Elements is 2, and lastly Wind Surge is variable between 1 and 1.5 extra."

Also, the Shaman discord -> Enhancement channel keeps a pinned list current Enhancement documents. Cheers!
    What is the link for the Shaman Discord?

Edit: Found it..
    Last edited by Samiizz; 2016-10-25 at 04:15 AM.