Deleted

Wink Yet Another Outlaw Question Compillation (YAQuC!)

Hey all,
    Long time lurker, not first time poster though, I cannot get my password back due to captcha issues Anyhow, here goes to the fellow outlaws! I think I am compiling questions that are lingering in the minds of a big portion of the general outlaw population...

1) During opener, ie all out Bloodlust + AR+ CotD, do you keep rerolling RtB till u get >= 2 buffs or you just settle with either one buff thats crit or cooldown reduction (I really find the latter to be good!) and spam RunThrough?

2) During cleaving trash, ie M+ or Ursoc Mythic add?, at how many mobs/time they are alive is it not worth it to refresh RtB but keep spamming RunThrough, due to Blade Flurry being active?

3) Shadowcraft seems to be broken atm. It really overestimates Deadly Grace (by a 100k dps ??) and states that the ideal rotation would be to keep re-rolling RtB even at 3 buffs? If it IS outdated/broken is askmrrobot a viable substitute? Is the latter just a pretty color interface for simcraft?

4) If we have to keep refreshing RtB till we get >N buffs (I suppose the most popular option for N=2), how come Deeper Strategem is better than Anticipation and/or Vigor since it doesn't do anything for RtB?

5) Why do ench shammies do so much damage?

Thanks a lot, and please don't mind the spelling!
    Last edited by mmoc1c07b1dbd4; 2016-10-25 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    1- You can pop cds with TB alone or with SiW alone or 2 buffs regardless which.

2- If they will die in 10-15 sec it's not worth it to reroll as it's better to just do RTs so you can finish them.

3-Shadowcraft is having difficult time with Outlaw, because it's very hard to make model for it. Askmrrobot is all right alternative, but there is question over why does it value so much mastery. People are investigating why and I even asked the same question in another topic.

4-Stratagem is the best, because it gives passive 10% finisher damage increase also it's like mini anticipation as it gives you 1 extra combo pt window to work it. Which is enough for Outlaw.

5-Pass

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies!

3) So you are saying that mastery is not our best stat? It used to be versatility for my rogue, but when I gotten more gear it switched to mastery, I suppose due to Main Gauche?

Deleted
    You should sim it, but most of the place says versatility or crit are our best depends how much you have etc. , but never mastery only AMR. So yeah it's a bit questionable, but beside that is good for quick simulations.