Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    That's really low. Brittle is usually 4 to 5% of my damage. Looking over my logs for Ursoc last night (took a few pulls), it was consistently worth between 3 and 4 million damage.

- - - Updated - - -

You're kidding right? Over +800 of every single DPS secondary stat is a whole lot better than a Str stat stick. The only problem with Arcanocrystal is that it drops from Withered Jim, so you only have a roll and bonus roll chance at it about once every 3 months
    Yeap. This.

Deleted
    As for FCM goes - it is out best trinkets, but basically proc is giving less % total dmg with better gear u get.

We use it already at very high haste with BL/crusade stacks, so procs gains only a bit of crit/vers - 0 from str or mastery.

My guild first september M Ursoc kills proc was about 4-5% of my dmg from what i recall - for today i got about 3% from brittle, sometime less.

P.S. 835 FCM only cause lucky drops ;/

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    You're kidding right? Over +800 of every single DPS secondary stat is a whole lot better than a Str stat stick. The only problem with Arcanocrystal is that it drops from Withered Jim, so you only have a roll and bonus roll chance at it about once every 3 months
    My comment was about Ettin's Fingernail, didn't realise you were talking about a different trinket sorry.
    Last edited by caervek; 2016-11-04 at 04:40 PM.