New Macro Conditionals?

I'm trying to use the new conditional:

#showtooltip
    /use [@player]Angelic Feather

It works, but the green circle that places the feather doesn't go away (I'm assuming because of the charges?). Is there something I can add to the macro so that I don't have to worry about clicking off that green targeting circle? I want to just feather myself and get right back to healing.

You are using it as intended, so that sounds like a bug.
    See if /stopcasting works.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    You are using it as intended, so that sounds like a bug.
    See if /stopcasting works.
    /stopcasting does not work.

Try /stopspelltarget

That did the trick.

Thanks!

How would I word the macro in order to do regular press casts at player, and an alt press does the cast at cursor?

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaxyz View Post
    How would I word the macro in order to do regular press casts at player, and an alt press does the cast at cursor?
    Try this.
    Tested on another class, since I don't have priest sufficiently leveled, and with a spell without charges.
    So your mileage may vary.
    Last line may not be required on single-charge spells.

Code:
    /cast [mod:alt, @player]Angelic Feather
    /cast [@cursor]Angelic Feather
    /stopspelltarget
    Change the spell as appropriate.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Indeed, stopspelltarget is not required on spells with a single charge. Feather is pretty unique.

Try this.
    Tested on another class, since I don't have priest sufficiently leveled, and with a spell without charges.
    So your mileage may vary.
    Last line may not be required on single-charge spells.

Code:
    /cast [mod:alt, @player]Angelic Feather
    /cast [@cursor]Angelic Feather
    /stopspelltarget
    Change the spell as appropriate.
    Awesome, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this work on Healing Rain or Efflo?

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange, Infernal Strike doesn't have this issue and it has two charges and (normally) a targeting reticle. Wonder what makes Angelic Feather different.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Does this work on Healing Rain or Efflo?
    Again, a lack of sufficiently leveled characters to test but if they are targeted with the green circle or reticle you place on the ground, then it should.

Again, a lack of sufficiently leveled characters to test but if they are targeted with the green circle or reticle you place on the ground, then it should.
    It works for Efflo, I would assume it works for Healing Rain as well.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Strange, Infernal Strike doesn't have this issue and it has two charges and (normally) a targeting reticle. Wonder what makes Angelic Feather different.
    After you click to drop a feather, your cursor remains the green targeting circle so you can drop multiple feathers on the ground-- you don't need to hit the feather button again. That's where it's unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    After you click to drop a feather, your cursor remains the green targeting circle so you can drop multiple feathers on the ground-- you don't need to hit the feather button again. That's where it's unique.
    Hmm, yeah I can see now how that could actually be intended.
    Still useful for people to know if that behavior isn't desired.
    Choices and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Oh, I see. Yeah, that makes sense.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.