10+ Year Old Account

Did they finally fix Wraith Walk?

I noticed that using it brings you a bit higher off the ground now. Could it be that we no longer become stuck on steps when using it?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I noticed that using it brings you a bit higher off the ground now. Could it be that we no longer become stuck on steps when using it?
    You're just imagining things and holding on to pipe dreams, my friend.

I got stuck, using Wraith Walk, during Heroic EN last night, when traveling over the spiderweb bridge after the first phase of the spider boss.
    Not only did I get stuck, I also sidestepped instinctively to unstuck myself and continue pressing forward... however I flung myself off the bridge, to my death, at what seemed like warp speed.

It's still garbo.

Sorry duder.

I just bought the glyph that makes you actually walk, and don't get stuck anymore. Glyph of the Wraith Walker is whats its called.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfury View Post
    I just bought the glyph that makes you actually walk, and don't get stuck anymore. Glyph of the Wraith Walker is whats its called.
    It's so nice that there is a 6-10k gold band-aid for a horrible ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r1369 View Post
    You're just imagining things and holding on to pipe dreams, my friend.

I got stuck, using Wraith Walk, during Heroic EN last night, when traveling over the spiderweb bridge after the first phase of the spider boss.
    Not only did I get stuck, I also sidestepped instinctively to unstuck myself and continue pressing forward... however I flung myself off the bridge, to my death, at what seemed like warp speed.

It's still garbo.

Sorry duder.
    Lol! Thanks for sharing and sorry for your misfortune.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enfury View Post
    Thing is I don't want to spend 20kg (10k for each of the specs I use) for a bug fix that Blizz is responsible for fixing...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I noticed you can use it while dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowdaesh View Post
    It's so nice that there is a 6-10k gold band-aid for a horrible ability.
    Yeah, I do think it sucks that this is the only way to make that spell work properly.

Buy the damn glyph. You can jump while in ww as well. it made a huge difference in my view on the ability. It's tolerable now, and since im running linger abbaration, it feels like deaths advance again!

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I noticed you can use it while dead now.
    I too noticed this. Strikes me as either a bug, or the most paradoxical stealth buff ever. So we slip into the shadowlands, while in the shadowlands? If anything, we should get the speed buff all the time while dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Icedcoffeee View Post
    I too noticed this. Strikes me as either a bug, or the most paradoxical stealth buff ever. So we slip into the shadowlands, while in the shadowlands? If anything, we should get the speed buff all the time while dead.
    It was in the patch notes. Did neither of you think to check there? :P

Nah they fixed nothing, I kept getting stuck on stairs in various dungeons. Fix that shit finally blizzard..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    A case could be made that fixing this issue still wouldn't fix Wraith Walk. In fact, I would make that case!
    It's inexplicably still on the GCD and channels the entire time it's active, precluding any other actions. When you're poor, you take anything you can get, but Wraith Walk is a cruel joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    A case could be made that fixing this issue still wouldn't fix Wraith Walk. In fact, I would make that case!
    It's inexplicably still on the GCD and channels the entire time it's active, precluding any other actions. When you're poor, you take anything you can get, but Wraith Walk is a cruel joke.
    Well for running away it's kinda good actually. But when you want to use it for getting closer to a target.. let me put it that way, I'm kinda used from 11 other classes that while I'm on my way to a target I'll start doing everything I can do on range while on the way. With my dk that means I'll be back to crawling the rest of the way... it is a crutch and actually against the oh so important class fantasy of juggernaut, which probably is more true of warriors to be honest.

Still, at least it is something. In my book it's still a net plus since I remember how it used to be before..

Np, they havent fixed it, it's still in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It was in the patch notes. Did neither of you think to check there? :P
    Where exactly?

Just buy the Glyph its 5k gold thats nothing really.. sell some herbs and your make that easy.