Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Disc on mythic plus is amazing, almost every group I've been with says they love my disc. You have to talk to your tank to go 1 pack at a time, I usually say "Mr. Tank I'm a disc priest, I'm most effective when I can heal through atonement, please pull one pack at a time. I usually end on 150-200k overall dps after the dungeon, this is for m6-9. On 10+ there's more shadowmend spam.

Deleted
    Well anon5123 I've soon your posts before and in my books you are a troll so I dont even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by blazyb View Post
    Disc on mythic plus is amazing, almost every group I've been with says they love my disc. You have to talk to your tank to go 1 pack at a time, I usually say "Mr. Tank I'm a disc priest, I'm most effective when I can heal through atonement, please pull one pack at a time. I usually end on 150-200k overall dps after the dungeon, this is for m6-9. On 10+ there's more shadowmend spam.
    Interesting post , holy can heal very huge pulls which means is better with heavy aoe classes and less cautious play which is the complete opposite of disc.

As one said , if you get fancy with dps and go spamming holy nova then bad thing can happen , holy is not really suited to dps , it has to focus on healing unlike disc who has to abuse the attonement mechanic.

Por que no los dos?

Whatever everyone else has said aside, it's worth getting disc just for pvp healing

Holy
    >Easy to learn
    >Straight forward healing toolkit
    >Good reactive healing
    >Low loot competition (Mastery>Crit is only shared with Arcane Mages, which you nearly never see atm).
    >Can't really use shadow gear effectively
    >Much more likely to be accepted in pugs

Disc
    >Harder to learn
    >More complex (requires gameplay aspects of both a DPS and healer)
    >Proactive healing required (carefully watching timers, planning cooldowns, etc)
    >High Risk/Reward (well played disc is very strong, poor played disc is very trash)
    >Higher loot competition (Haste>crit for 5mans (still decent in raids), which competes with Frost, Fire, Demo, Destro and Shadow. However, Haste>mast for raid healing is a little less competitive)
    >Can use shadow gear effectively (especially for 5man healing)
    >Can have a bad reputation in pugs
    >Very strong in pvp (and much easier than Disc pve healing too)
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered