Best Horde Ele Race?

Recently changing to horde for PvE im into min maxing and want the best racials. Orc or Troll is what im trying to decide between.

Choose the one the looks best to you, other things are irrelevant.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would go Gobbie and then secondaly if you dont like them Troll, there raciels are handy tbh.

Goblin for "double jump" (Gusts of Wind + racial) is very nice.

Enhancement..

but no.. Troll is best for min-maxing but there is very little in any of it anymore, so go with what you like the look of!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I made a Tauren Shaman and their racial is not relevant regarding DPS but War stomp have proven to be very nice in M+ dungeons for an extra AoE Stun (beside Lightning Surge totem). I have never used it as much as i'm doing atm

But nevertheless, the talents isn't noticable so pick the class you like the most

Probably troll for raw DPS. Troll sims the highest for pretty much everything, and Ele cds are long, which works well with berserk.

I went Orc because of the look, but I think Orcs still get the +1% bonus (command) for Fire Ele.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakermann86 View Post
    I made a Tauren Shaman and their racial is not relevant regarding DPS but War stomp have proven to be very nice in M+ dungeons for an extra AoE Stun (beside Lightning Surge totem). I have never used it as much as i'm doing atm

But nevertheless, the talents isn't noticable so pick the class you like the most
    Without knowing the numbers at all, I would assume that Taurens should be decent for Elemental. Most people overlook, don't know or simply ignore the new Tauren racial: Brawn(Critical strike bonus damage and healing increased by 2%). I think its somewhat competitive. Especially when the whole package includes Warstomp as Bakermann86 pointed out and the extra stamina.

Personally I go with Orc, but thats because I kinda like the somewhat uniqueness of beign a female Orc.