Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    I would think Crescent Burn had consideration seeing as how everything casts so slowly and I can't get a single cast off if anyone looks at me
    you're probably better off casting a cyclone or root, or attempting to and jsut being locked, then casting it afterwards than spamming for a 35% initial hit increase.
    If they lock your root, spam LS or moons into them, if they lock moon, clone/root them instead

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    its 1minute off your cds now with 70% interrupt/silence reduction, or ~1.5s added to starfalls duration.
    you choose.
    They havnt even add'd the beam or what ever it is for that spell dont know if im standing in it or not -.-

It's more like a wind tunnel than a beam. Are your particle effects high enough?

Quote Originally Posted by IMZYY View Post
    i can confirm this nerf , after 7.1 came out our arena rating went from 1800 to 2100 in 2's and 1700 to 2200 in 3's which was great! something has happened our boomy always tops dmg even before 7.1 , hopped on and did some arena last night and our arena rating has been tanked down beacuse boomy simply cant do dmg like before we dont know whats going on and blizzard hasnt said shit!
    You're simply 1800 players that got to 2200 because you played a strong class. No different than the MUT rogues that littered 2k+ when you could tell they hadn't been above 1500 before legion.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    You're simply 1800 players that got to 2200 because you played a strong class. No different than the MUT rogues that littered 2k+ when you could tell they hadn't been above 1500 before legion.
    Did mut finally get nerfed into the ground?