Did I mess up Sub artifact path?

So I followed Icy Vein's sub rogue path but the path I found on this forum from the Stjern guide says going the bottom path was the way to go. At the moment I'm 3/3 Soul Shadows and planned on ignoring shadow nova to start moving into nightblade/shadowstrike damage traits, was curious being this far in, is it worth refunding the traits to get fortune's bite and the % damage increases to those 2 abilities? At this point I wont have the nightblade/shadowstrike traits filled out until around 29 since I took Second Shuriken as well.

I also do not gain a lot of AP a day (mostly WQ) due to this being my alt and I don't run nearly as much M+ for AP as I do my main

Your fine just go the slow route you'll end up having more dmg that way at ap 29 anyways

You should only take soul shadows if you're going for shadow nova, and that should be one of the later traits you go for. I skipped second shruiken as i'm not using sub for m+. How much is your next point? Might be better to redo traits depending on how invested you are.

Quote Originally Posted by milkbonez View Post
    You should only take soul shadows if you're going for shadow nova, and that should be one of the later traits you go for. I skipped second shruiken as i'm not using sub for m+. How much is your next point? Might be better to redo traits depending on how invested you are.
    currently it cost 64,800 to refund my traits, I have the AP on me to do so. If I did would you recommend going the gutripper path still to avoid Embrace of Darkness?

Personally I would just invest those Ap and not waste them respeccing your artifact especially since you say it's an alt and your Ap gain is minimal

I'd say just keep going that's a lot to give up and sis guide gives you a useless talent

it doesnt really matter
    in a couple weeks AK is gonna be insanely high

and both paths are relatively close

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    it doesnt really matter
    in a couple weeks AK is gonna be insanely high

and both paths are relatively close
    This is probably the best answer. You probably set yourself back, what, a few days? To me 64k is not a whole lot but i'm running dungeons and getting ap that way, which it sounds like you are not. And if it's an alt, who cares? Alts are for fun, my orc dk is just to mess around on and wear transmogs. I'm not trying to min/max him like my main rogue.