Need help figuring out what addons are in use here..

I was recently watching some videos going over mythic EN fights, and I found myself in love with some of the addons in use on a particular fatboss tutorial video but I'm just not sure what addons are in use. I already posted the question asking for clarification on those addons, but have yet to get a response. So here I am appealing to the forum hoping some folks can help me out.

Video in question

I'm specifically asking about all addons in use by the warrior seen at the 0:47 mark. Raid frames, unit frames, action bars and what not.
    Additionally, I ask the same about the unit frames, action bars, cast bar and the framing around those for the hunter seen at 1:26 mark.

Apologies if this seems like a simple yet stupid thing to ask. I've always been pretty inexperienced with addons beyond the mandatory basics for raiding.

Thanks for your time.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

Warrior at 0:47
    Almost certainly an ElvUI or TukUI variant, or personal config.

Hunter at 1:26
    Shadowed Unit Frames, near default configuration.
    Raid Frames - might be Vuhdo due to group labels, can't recall if Shadowed Unit Frames does that, but given the look it might be that.
    Borders might be kgPanels.
    Castbar - unsure, don't think Gnosis has that sort of target text, could be Quartz, or even a WeakAura.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Hunter has default blizz frames, with vertical setup!