Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I have Fury War 37 Trait, Exe Ring+Mano Bracers i average 600k~ overall in 7-9 DHT boosts.
    My DH 40 H, Fury Ring+Bracers average 700k~ overall in 7-9 DHT boosts.
    If i had WW belt i can say my War would be beating my DH by good 100k+. The main difference is Fury is a lot harder than to play than Havoc. Small mistakes in mismanaging your cd's as Fury is huge dip in your dps while dh is barely noticable. Standing in shit DH can take a lot, thanks to passive magical damage reduction, while Fury takes extra DMG.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For range bring fire mages and elemental shaman. Fire mage does absolutely insane AoE and burst single target. Elemental shaman is basically the same, but a little bit worse in each category. However, elemental shaman bring far more utility. Earthquake is amazing and obviously you get a capacitor totem for the juicy AoE stun.

For melee I like DH and Frost DK. Both do amazing AoE, both bring AoE stuns. Frost DK does a bit better ST generally, but it all depends on talent setup. It's funny because I don't see Frost DK mentioned much when they are secretly OP.]

Healing wise I like resto druids the best, but holy paladins aren't much behind. On the more mobile bosses resto druids shine, and they can still do decent DPS when needed. Best thing about holy paladins is you can do some crazy damage on bosses if you want to, which helps a lot on some tyrannical bosses.

Can't really comment on tanks because I only play a blood DK and haven't run with anybody else really.

Honestly most classes are fine but I don't like taking classes who do really poor trash DPS while doing decent boss DPS. Generally I try to setup my groups (depending on affixes) to have two classes that do really high AoE, and one class that does really great boss DPS (but also doesn't do terrible trash DPS either). Essentially I try to avoid classes like balance druids.

Also while overlooked, never overlook the power of combat rezzes. The other reason I like frost DKs, resto druids and even warlocks is the ability to recover from what would probably be a wipe if you made a mistake. Same as shamans in general. You can literally run really great M+ groups that cover great AoE/ST, while managing to compose a 5 man group that can all rez each other or themselves. It basically allows a lot of wiggle room to be reckless, without actually paying the price of it.

Deleted
    i saw dh are good

HOw are the healers? The best it's the druid obviously, but how about the others?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only does this change from hotfix to hotfix but we don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here