Not seeing Warden Tower world quests

Anyone else have this happen recently? It's been two days now, and I don't see the Warden tower world quests popping up on my map. If I run to the area, I can still complete the world quests, but it's a bit obnoxious to have to find out manually which tower to go to every day.

Deleted
    Yes, Warden Tower quests are bugged.

There is always one tower up per zone per 18? hours, so I'm just running there to see which one of the towers is up. The FFA WQs do show on my map, fortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Yes, Warden Tower quests are bugged.

There is always one tower up per zone per 18? hours, so I'm just running there to see which one of the towers is up. The FFA WQs do show on my map, fortunately.
    I'm really glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem. Yeah I'm still seeing the FFA's pop up every 5 hours, but not seeing the warden towers every day was driving me batty (especially because no one else I talked to had the issue)

I have this issue with the PvP quests and even profession ones.

I use the app and log out to check it regularly as the app actually shows the correct WQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I have this issue with the PvP quests and even profession ones.

I use the app and log out to check it regularly as the app actually shows the correct WQs.
    That's a brilliant idea and I have no idea why I didn't think of that, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Had the same issue.

You can see where the quests are if you open up the world map in the WoW Legion Companion App.

I think there are other quests besides the Warden Tower quests not appearing on the WoW map

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Had the same issue.

You can see where the quests are if you open up the world map in the WoW Legion Companion App.

I think there are other quests besides the Warden Tower quests not appearing on the WoW map
    I dont even see them in the app

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a known issue that's being worked on. In the meantime, the "official" workaround is to use the phone app to see the invisible ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering why I didn't see any yesterday. Glad to hear they are still up.