UH legendary bracers question

Just a warning this might sound like a dumb question, but I am being serious when I ask for an answer. I have the UH bracers and I've been reading in the new patch 7.1.5 that CS might be better than castergator. So can I use the bracers with CS since the bracers say they work with Scourge strike and i wont have that anymore?

You can either go with CS or unholy frenzy if you have bracers on, but unholy frenzy sounds like a better option if you have the bracers.

Deleted
    Umm, so basically if you get the bracers, your stat prio shifts around again...? (If you don't use Castingator, then crit ain't that great anymore afaik)

Deleted
    To the OP yes it still works with CS
    To praetorian yes crit will be below mastery with CS
    But thing is atm no DK is geared with high ilvl for haste mastery since warr specs / prot pallies want those
    So we are stuck and probably will remain the crit haste bitches of our raids hence castigator remaining ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    You can either go with CS or unholy frenzy if you have bracers on, but unholy frenzy sounds like a better option if you have the bracers.
    Unholy Frenzy is a massive DPS loss for me at least.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Just to be sure you know, clawing shadow's still works with the bracers.