Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Anyone who did save more than quest? Kinda curious about the droprate of those things from emmissary, if it just been lucky or they drop not that bad from emmissary.

Got a 940 one this morning!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Got a 940 one this morning!
    from an old chest?

Might have something to do with the changing of servers. In live the boxes are snapshotted. But you will believe what you want. So good luck in your endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    from an old chest?
    Nah, I saved them.

I saved like 10 chests for the patch and none of them contained the new legendary upgrade item. Did my new daily and got it from that chest instead. I think it's safe to say that saving up chests for the new upgrade item is a no-go. If you want a 940 legendary it's still worth saving up though, but it's better to have 3 emissary quests saved up if all you care about is getting ahead on the new upgrade item.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Nah, I saved them.
    Can anyone confirm if the mythic weekly chest gives these if you open chest AFTER you have the quest ? Or are we out of luck till next week as far as the mythic+ chests are concerned

Quote Originally Posted by fabuloso View Post
    They only say this for the new 940 legendary. I am asking for the quest item to upgrade the legendary.
    That's a given, things received after the new patch will have new stuff in. Anything you got before will NOT have new stuff in as loot is generated as soon as you get the chests, not as you open them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twittch View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the mythic weekly chest gives these if you open chest AFTER you have the quest ? Or are we out of luck till next week as far as the mythic+ chests are concerned
    You only get quest items when you're on a quest to get those items, so I would assume so. That's why I've been telling people all day today (EU) to get the quest before they open stuff, i.e. log out at the quest giver.

OT: To the US people, did you get 3x new Emissaries today, or did they just carry over? As in, should we be saving 3 days worth (which I have currently), or can we (EU) do them and get another 3 tomorrow.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-01-17 at 09:54 PM.

you are fucked if you open before the quest

as i learned today by opening it on habit

Deleted
    If i finished all 4 WQ for my yesterdays and todays emi cache , but not completing the quest itself: do you think the chest will drop leg upgrade items if i complete the wq-quest , after accepting the legendary-quest?

So get the quest then open. I'm glad I had this epiphany before logging in later tonight. Are people getting 4 of the items per emissary like is it a high chance or are we expecting this to take several weeks to upgrade 2 leg's ?

Deleted
    So get the quest then open. I'm glad I had this epiphany before logging in later tonight. Are people getting 4 of the items per emissary like is it a high chance or are we expecting this to take several weeks to upgrade 2 leg's ?
    i hope its working, im pretty sure the items the cache is containing are calculted when completing the WQ quest, not when all 4 wqs are done.