7.1.5 Arms questions.

Greetings fellow warriors so with the new patch being live i have a couple questions if u can help me out it would be lovely ^.

With the nech enchant changes does Satyr remain our best neck enchant or Soldier is stronger?
    Mark of the Trained Soldier gives 600 Mastery (was 300).
    Mark of the Hidden Satyr damage is now 200% spell power or 250% attack power, whichever is higher.

And with the nerfs on our legendary Hands and Ring do these remain our bis legies or due to their bad stats can be replaced with something else? Like legs/shoulders combo.

Satyr is still strongest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalizeme View Post

And with the nerfs on our legendary Hands and Ring do these remain our bis legies or due to their bad stats can be replaced with something else? Like legs/shoulders combo.
    With NH setbonusses Gloves get much weaker. Best now are Ring and Boots (because of stats) followed by pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Shioa View Post
    With NH setbonusses Gloves get much weaker. Best now are Ring and Boots (because of stats) followed by pants.
    Not sure I agree with this at all. Regardless of set bonus, the gloves are still a huge quality of life improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Novoal7 View Post
    Not sure I agree with this at all. Regardless of set bonus, the gloves are still a huge quality of life improvement.
    They're nice but a couple things to think about now.

#1 The set gloves are actually decent with mostly mastery and some crit. The set chest is mostly crit with some verse and the pants have slightly more haste than crit. If you use the legendary gloves you have to use two very sub optimal piece to reach 4 set.

#2. convergence of fate will lower our BC cooldown even more and as long as you can get to your next battle cry you'll once again cap out on rage which helps you get to your next BC which of course is now 7 seconds long. The window for which you won't be BC'd has shrunk while the gloves aren't as good at what they once did.

#3. The stats on the legendary gloves themselves are pretty sub optimal now. With the 4 set making BC 7 seconds long, haste is no where near as valuable because the 20% haste break point isn't as strong. It still helps for corrupted blood but your 5th gcd will always crit regardless of haste level.

When you look at the loot from NH you'll see there really isn't a great selection for boots. You can do crit versa, crit haste, or boots with 875 haste and 387 mastery. The legendary boots are pretty much the opposite 827 mastery with 459 haste (and they'll be even higher next week when legendary's get upgraded).

Legendary gloves + set legs or set chest = no mastery. Set gloves + legendary boots will be more than 1500 mastery. Considering one piece we have to equip for 4 set (probably cloak) won't have mastery, convergence of fate won't have mastery, and draught of souls won't have mastery, this is a pretty big deal.
    Last edited by Mondroid; 2017-01-11 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    Lol. Do not listen to the guys above they have no idea about arms Gloves are still BiS legendaries. Rings is second where legs will be better for some NH fights. U want to drop gloves for shoes to get that 800mastery more? Even though shoes will be useless as we don't stack haste? Incredible :d

Gloves are still 5-8% dps increase. That is worth of around 2000 mastery or more. No other gloves or legendary will give u that much of a dps increase.
    Ring after nerf is medicore, 1.8ppm is really low and it may be better to use gloves + legs to boost aoe/cleave dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    U want to drop gloves for shoes to get that 800mastery more? Even though shoes will be useless as we don't stack haste? Incredible :d
    I agree about gloves... still dreaming about them.
    Last edited by Vzz; 2017-01-12 at 09:45 AM.

Deleted
    For me the dream would be ring and trinket. The Arms compendium guys see gloves much weaker as well btw.