Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The new gold trait for 7.2 destro weapon is cb jumping from havoc´d target to any other for a % of its full damage.

Now things start to make sense. Thanks to this trait, Blizzard is giving some of the power of the bracers back to every dlock, so the ones that had the bracers before get what they already had before the nerf. So rewarding.

Deleted
    Would be interesting to see when this trait is being calculated. Because of CBs long flight time, and Wreck Havoc talented, it could be possible to make one CB jump back and forth, if the trait is calculated at impact (Cast CB, have havoc on 2nd target, wait for CB to hit and new CB to start going from the first target, change havoc to 1st target while CB is in flight, rinse repeat )

The havoc trait has to be one of the weirdest one yet. With it, we end up doing more damage to the havoc ed target than the one you are attacking; more so with the havoc legendberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Just another consistent inconsistency with tooltips; can never trust tooltips.

I've stopped playing destruction altogether. It just doesn't feel good in Heroic Nighthold right now, so the magistrike bracers are out of mind. The only fight so far where destruction was performing very well for other warlocks in my guild has been Elisande, and that will likely carry over into Mythic with the superior combined boss and add damage (my performance on the fight as demonology was extremely laughable).
    What about Botanist? I've enjoyed being #2 on the charts for that fight behind Spriest who surrender in P3.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelDude View Post
    What about Botanist? I've enjoyed being #2 on the charts for that fight behind Spriest who surrender in P3.
    The problem with that is the sustained boss cleave will be wholly wasted on mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    The problem with that is the sustained boss cleave will be wholly wasted on mythic.
    It's not really a boss dps check on mythic though. Bursting adds down way more important