Deleted

Brawler's Guild Rank 1-8 Guides

Recently created some guides to the new brawlers guild ranks from 1 to 7. Youtube playlist available at
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...9GDPpjH5xzsdFE

TL;DW Version
    Rank 1
    Oso - Don't stand in front during Shotgun Roar. Dodge the jumps
    Grandpa Grumplefoot - Avoid Luckydon'ts, interrupt Cantata of Flooting
    Oolis - Run away during Horrific Pursuit
    Warhammer Council - Cleave down, focus the whirlwind guy when he gets dazed for 3x damage.

Rank 2
    Dippy - Hit him to knock him back to prevent Peck casts, don't push him against walls.
    Bill the Janitor - Interrupt Summon Broom, move away from Boom Brooms if he summons them.
    Sanoriak - Move out of Firewall through the safe space indicated on the floor. Interrupt Pyroblast.
    Master Paku - Permanent autorun. Move through the maze, collect golden orbs and DPS Paku during the Zen Moment.

Rank 3
    Doomflipper - No abilities
    Splat - Focus down the primary slime, ignore the adds. Kite of damage ramps up.
    Shadowmaster Aaameen - Kite him around as he drops torches, don't stand between him and a torch or shadow blast will 1 shot you.
    Johnny Awesome - Stand with the pet between you so his Powershot kills the pet. Nuke him during Revive Pet.

Rank 4
    Burnstachio - Move under the rainclouds to keep out of fire, collect water globes then nuke the boss. Multiple orbs usually required.
    Meatball - Collect the purple orbs for a damage buff, nuke Meatball at 30-45 stacks.
    GG Engineering - Bait rockets on top of the goblins, always go for the one not protected by the shield.
    Stitches - Move out of the green aura before 10 stacks.

Rank 5
    Thwack U - Interrupt Sit Down, jump over the lines, cleave down both bosses and Dancers.
    Razorgrin - Don't get in front of the boss, either kite or move around him.
    Leper Gnome Quintet - AOE them down, no danger.
    Blackmange - Fuses will trigger 1-shot cannons. Keep to the lanes with long fuses to avoid cannon blasts. Reposition boss after charge.

Rank 6
    Topps - Move out of charge, nuke him when he impacts a wall and takes more damage.
    Millie Watt - Move out of lightning zones, move back into them when she casts Megafantastic Discombobumorphantor to break the polymorph.
    Carl - Bomberman in WoW.
    Ogrewatch - Kill McCree before High Noon ends. Avoid Junkrat bombs, cleave down Winston and interrupt Tesla Cannon.

Rank 7
    Nibbleh - Snake in WoW. Make use of walk, backpeddle and the movepad.
    Serpent of Old - Move between 4 totems to minimise buffs. Avoid exploding totems.
    Epicus Maximus - Avoid all the things. DPS him really hard. Interrupt or outrange Blue Crush.
    Ray D. Tear - Dodge shockwave, dps the grapsing hand, dodge green and purple swirls, move away from the fel crystals and black hole, interrupt Implosion, pop defensives on Gavel of the Tyrant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Master Paku encounter is really annoying damn. ;/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    You can actually toggle walk on here to navigate the maze a little easier.

How do you get the cards for Seagull, Ash ketchum and beat box? Rank 8 and beat stranger things and nothing is showing up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunker View Post
    How do you get the cards for Seagull, Ash ketchum and beat box? Rank 8 and beat stranger things and nothing is showing up.
    They show up in random brawl mode. Dunno if the cards were implemented, evidence points to no.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Ya even more so for melee....screw that fight seriously.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunker View Post
    Buy the chipped dice, then sign up for random brawls. The only way to fight them right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya even more so for melee....screw that fight seriously.
    Pretty easy as Ret with Hand of Hindrance. Use it when they are against a wall and then almost run straight into the wall. Have fun DPSing them down without a care.

For the Ogrewatch fight, I advice getting rid of the goblin first. Removing him fast means a lot less movement required on your part, and with half-decent dps you'll still have plenty of time to kill Dupree before high noon finishes.

Also, on Serpent of Old, try sticking to the damage increase and attack speed totems. It is somewhat of a dps check, so giving him healing or damage reduction can be troublesome if you're a little low in that department.
    Last edited by Captain Douchebag; 2017-01-15 at 07:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmaster Aaameen That guy... THAT GUY IS MY BANE! i got issues on my mage. T_T

Is the difficulty scaled to your ilevel or how does that work?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozbaab View Post
    Is the difficulty scaled to your ilevel or how does that work?
    There is no scaling at all. For most of us it'll take a few months to clear Rank 8. You need to sustain a solid ~500k for Epicus Maximus and Ray D Tear.

I'm 878 on my Ret Pala with dogshit legendaries, and I'm stuck now. I can't dish out enough dough to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    There is no scaling at all. For most of us it'll take a few months to clear Rank 8. You need to sustain a solid ~500k for Epicus Maximus and Ray D Tear.

I'm 878 on my Ret Pala with dogshit legendaries, and I'm stuck now. I can't dish out enough dough to kill them.
    Cool, thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm stuck on Ray D Tear, closest I got was 1.5m health left on him!

Using double-pot twice and this 15% stat flower from the PvP worldquest (when active) can help a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Using double-pot twice and this 15% stat flower from the PvP worldquest (when active) can help a lot.
    I'm double potting and using drums

I'll just wait for my 2 DPS Legendaries to drop and a good on use trinket. That's all I need to make rank 8. So that's anything from 2 weeks to 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I'm double potting and using drums

I'll just wait for my 2 DPS Legendaries to drop and a good on use trinket. That's all I need to make rank 8. So that's anything from 2 weeks to 5 years.
    Don't worry. With Nighthold, you will get better gear, tier set and some nice trinkets, so you don't have to wait for your BiS legendaries.
    Have you try it with the 15% flower? It gave me a nice boost together with the double pots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Don't worry. With Nighthold, you will get better gear, tier set and some nice trinkets, so you don't have to wait for your BiS legendaries.
    Have you try it with the 15% flower? It gave me a nice boost together with the double pots.
    Good tip, that might push me over the edge! I'll wait for the Brawler initial surge to die down a bit anyway. I've tried different times to queue for it, and it's always up to 6-10 people in front of me. Having to wait that long to have another go at the fight and learn it is too long for my lack of patience.

Or I'll find someone on an empty server to help me out, but I can't really be bothered with that. There's no rush, the Brawler's Guild is one of the coolest on-the-side content Blizzard has introduced in this game, I'll enjoy it a bit longer

Got Ray D. Tear sunday night with some time to spare on my 880 DH with crap legendaries. Did 614k dps. Definitely needed to use flask, 375 food, double pre-pot and double pot during the encounter, drums, and maybe defiled augment rune. With a bursty spec like havoc it wasnt too bad.