Poll: Completed a 15+?

Have you completed a +15 or higher?

I'm sure I'm behind the curve in this regard, but we finally pushed a 15+ since they decided to start awarding better gear starting from 12+ and up.

That and the affixes this week are about as good as it gets. Generally speaking we would just push a 10-12 (depending on affixes) and call it a week. Personal choice, just didn't bother for anything over 12+ since gear reward remained same.

Last bit of luck was I got MoS for the 15+ , we finished with a few minutes to spare.

Just curious how many others have gotten this achievement?

Our core group is a Druid Tank, Druid Healer, Ret (me), Spreist, and Ass Rogue.

I've completed a +15 on time of every dungeon. The affixes in the EU are about as bad as they get this week, it will be a struggle for a lot of people (necrotic / raging / fortified)

To be honest once you get into these higher ranges its just boring. Not because of affixes or mechanics, but just how long fights take. This stuff is more about endurance than anything. For comparison, pre-nerf I absolutely hated H-Odyn. I generally dislike any fights that take longer than 6 minutes.

This is of course just my personal opinion, some people probably love endurance fights.

Deleted
    Is there also an increase for the weekly m+ chest? Was caped at 885 (+12)

Deleted
    Raiding mythic the gear ilvl just isn't worth the effort, there is also the fact I find dungeons boring.

Deleted
    did it this week, raging/necrotic/fortified arcway. could have done it earlier but since there was no real reward it never really got of the ground. pissed off i now have all appearances unlocked but STILL have to wait till next week for balance of power to actually use them.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-01-22 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Is there also an increase for the weekly m+ chest? Was caped at 885 (+12)
    yes, ilvl 900 for +15

playing MW monk in lvl 14 BRH and then level 15 arcway is cancer btw during raging/necrotic/fortified

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    yes, ilvl 900 for +15

playing MW monk in lvl 14 BRH and then level 15 arcway is cancer btw during raging/necrotic/fortified
    Damn, here in the US its just Sanguine / Overflowing / Tyranical.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Raiding mythic the gear ilvl just isn't worth the effort, there is also the fact I find dungeons boring.
    Yeah you find dungeons boring, but don't bs that it isn't worth the effort lol. M+ to any serious mythic raider is a MUST and is the main thing you should be doing outside of raid times.

Once you're locked out of raid for the week, you're left with dungeons as your source of gear, and because of how heavily farmed it is, you have so many chances for TF, and you're drowned in AP. It's definitely worth the effort, you just don't want to put that in, which is fine.

OT: Yeah, the hardest +15 i've found is CoS on tyrannical, but I haven't yet done a BRH.