Deleted

Legendary Shoulders Ret question

Lucky enough to get these shinies from Lfr today. Got also ring but only one AW relic. Provided I run with crusade should I keep classic opener or wait for crusade stacks before A2A ?

I've been using it in my normal rotation during crusade. I'm not sure how well it would work waiting till we're at 15stacks since it gets us 5HP which is really helpful in getting our stacks up. (I'm not an expert on this though -- I only got the shoulders last weekend in H-EN)

Get more artifacts and lead with Wake of Ashes. This lets you use Wake of Ashes twice in one Crusade window. Make sure to wait for the global cooldown before using Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy1 View Post
    Get more artifacts and lead with Wake of Ashes. This lets you use Wake of Ashes twice in one Crusade window. Make sure to wait for the global cooldown before using Crusade.
    Thanks for the GCD recommendation. I'm not sure that's something I've been paying attention to I do the others though aaand I still need better relics. Mine are currently Divine Storm and Templar's Verdict.

Deleted
    Thanks for feedback. Btw : Do we actually get a buff? Cause mine doesn't appear. Any idea how it works with ES and Conc ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Thanks for feedback. Btw : Do we actually get a buff? Cause mine doesn't appear. Any idea how it works with ES and Conc ?
    From the wording, I would imagine it's a debuff on the enemy, since it only affects those hit by the move. Whether it's an extra debuff, or worked in with the normal Wake of Ashes debuff is beyond me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think it modifies the base debuff so it would not show as a separate debuff. Or at least that's how it shows on wowhead. Really he can just check it on any dummy
    True, but I think it would be separate honestly, the ring is a separate buff I know (Which shows up even if you have the ring on in prot), and I believe the belt is a separate buff also.

It doesn't show up as a buff on your character because it only affects the target hit by WoA. Also, like others have said they probably just combined it with the WoA debuff on the mobs. There isn't a second debuff or anything.

Deleted
    Y checked tonight , obviously no added debuff or buff. Nice job bliz. (gods sake is it only me or since it becamo almost free to play the quality of developer team had dropped dramatically?).
    Guess one has to try out a WoA aura to track it down.
    On a side note i have to admit that after the crusade debuff and since i still havent found a way to grab crusade-relevant gear i find that the combo of dp and legend shoulders provides the "most engaging" experience for a ret pala trying to fish out that particular proc/judge/woa combo and pray for more procs of dp/foj to max it out.
    Unfortunately the proccs are not as much and overall dps is not there.