Fury questions: Rings and Macros

Hi guys,

I am playing on the sparring partner. I thought Might of Krusus and DoS shared some kind of CD, meaning if I used one, the other was not usable for a set time. That does not seem to be the case on the sparring partner. Can someone confirm? Does it make sense to macro MoK to Battle Cry and Avatar all in one button? Or at least Battle Cry, I don't have CoF, so the CD's are only off by 5 seconds. Seems like delaying MoK for 5 seconds is worth it.

Ring question. I have 840 Jeweled Signet, 860 Ring of Collapsing Furtures, and 890 Master/Haste ring. I have read the sticky and it says any other ring would need to be 35 ilvl's above either JS or RoCF. If I understand that correctly, I should use my 890 Mas/Haste and 860 RoCF. The difference between the 890 ring and JS is basically the 890 has 1577 Mastery vs 932 Crit on the JS. That would mean 1577 Mastery is better than 932 Crit + 10% auto attack damage. Sound right?

I know the majority of responses. Go sim yourself. I just want opinion.

Thanks
    PN

Deleted
    DoS doesn't have the the 30 second shared cooldown like other trinkets do, probably because it is on the GCD. You could bind MoK to BC but I prefer Odyn's fury because they have exactly the same cooldown and that way you're always enraged when you hit it. If you bind it to BC you'll hit the trinket before rampage and lose some damage.

For me a 880 Signet of Melandrus sims roughly ~4k more than a socketed 885 haste mastery ring, so I'm guessing the 840 one you have isn't worth using. If I were in your place I'd go with the 890 and forget about the signet until I got a better one.
    Last edited by mmoc930b74716b; 2017-02-20 at 04:58 AM.