Question Stopped playing two months ago but considering coming back. [Arms]

Hi all

I stopped playing two months ago for RL issues. Has Arms changed since or is the only viable Arms spec still the Focused Rage spec? Personally I did not enjoy playing this layout, are the other talents just as viable currently?

Deleted
    no fr is still the way to go however fury is currently better, and maybe the playstyle fits you more

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't enjoy FR (wouldn't blame you), I'd also suggest Fury. Fun to play right now, in a good place performance wise, and even shares a similar stat priority to prot unlike arms so you can share most of the gear between the two specs.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

arms is shit tier now, if you come back go fury.

I play mainly arms and yes, it has sadly fallen behind. The FR build is STILL the only viable build. Blizzard stated they would fix specs like this but nope... never happened.

Arms is mid-tier dps wise (FR build). FR is the only way to go (and by the way idk why people complain about FR, I enjoy it). Arms is even more RNG dependant then before, 30s w/o CS is not uncommon unless you have 4p T19. Without DoS trinket you can forget about doing dps with arms since it makes up for almost 20% of your overall dps (gg blizz once again). Arms surpasses fury only on Trillax as far as I remember and is far behind on anything else.
    You know, blizz pretty much craps on arms since launch and it doesn't look like anything is going to change in that matter. If you're interested in mythic content or farming higher M+ I'd strongly suggest you to reroll to fury.

Thanks all, will try out Fury.