Best trinket with Convergente of Fates?

Since if you are using CoF and Crusade will have less than 2min cd, you cant wait til one of the trinks get back from cd, and use Crusade with them, because that would be useless. So for multi target i guess Crystalline would do the trick [ but any other ideas ? ]. So for single target purpose, what you guys think ? Draught of Souls ? The one from Aluriel? Memento or Eye of Command Titanforged? What are your ideas?

Yup, DoS for ST fights, which are not many (also DoS looses it's value with leg belt + CoF), and for aoe/cleave Claw

Just to be clear, what ST and DOS means? Also wasnt taking legendaries in consideration. I only have Liadrins and Boots....

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    Just to be clear, what ST and DOS means? Also wasnt taking legendaries in consideration. I only have Liadrins and Boots....
    ST- single target
    DOS- Draught of Souls

Deleted
    Cof (895) + FCM (870)> CoF (895) + DoS (895)
    <
    Foci (875) + FCM (870) ...

(Nathrezim, Liadrins)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    CoF with FCM? Isn't that a bad combo due to lost uptime on FCM?
    it is a really bad combo if u use CoF there is no reason to use FCM

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    Cof (895) + FCM (870)> CoF (895) + DoS (895)
    <
    Foci (875) + FCM (870) ...

(Nathrezim, Liadrins)
    Terrible terrible. The only reason to use FCM is using it WITH crusade, and since CoF makes your crusade less than 2 min, u wont use it together.

I second that dude above, a nice Claw is awesome for aoe and even pretty decent for ST.. so all in all average, I'd use that one (if you cba to swap between st and aoe fights)

Currently have CoF for and can pair it with either 885 crystalline, 860 arcano crystal, and/or 875 Moments.
    Thinking CoF/Momento for pure ST. Gain 1600 str while only losing 5% crit and a handful of vers after swapping some jewelery around.

Gotta hit the dummy for a bit.

Love having more gear then I know what to do with.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Ok, so for ST CoF and DoS. But Foci isnt good also? in place of DoS?

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    Since if you are using CoF and Crusade will have less than 2min cd, you cant wait til one of the trinks get back from cd, and use Crusade with them, because that would be useless. So for multi target i guess Crystalline would do the trick [ but any other ideas ? ]. So for single target purpose, what you guys think ? Draught of Souls ? The one from Aluriel? Memento or Eye of Command Titanforged? What are your ideas?
    Same as above though i have crystalline 900/ anger 895 / fcm 900. Also as of last night running ledge cloak and dps ring . Sorry for the hijack

how about this KJ trinket and COF (890) or KJ trinket and claw (885)?

Quote Originally Posted by pushs View Post
    how about this KJ trinket and COF (890) or KJ trinket and claw (885)?
    I'd reckon KJ/CoF for ST and KJ/Claw for aoe/cleave