SimulationCraft bug??

I'm a fury warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ality/advanced
    Today, running SimulationCraft after importing my char I got theese stats weight: Mastery > Haste ~= Vers > Str > Crit
    I think this is wrong, but I do not know what to do to get the right stats
    Someone can help me pls?
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    I'm a fury warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ality/advanced
    Today, running SimulationCraft after importing my char I got theese stats weight: Mastery > Haste ~= Vers > Str > Crit
    I think this is wrong, but I do not know what to do to get the right stats
    Someone can help me pls?
    Why should it be wrong? Your mastery is quite low compared to your haste so it's not surprising mastery is valued higher. Also you don't have Convergence of Fates which tends to increase the value of haste further.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    Why should it be wrong? Your mastery is quite low compared to your haste so it's not surprising mastery is valued higher. Also you don't have Convergence of Fates which tends to increase the value of haste further.
    The target is haste to 50% and I have only 31%. Ok, if mastery is valued higher than vers, str and crit, BUT haste < mastery and Haste ~= Vers I can't understand.

edited: I play with 150-170 ms and haste is very usefull to fit 2 raging blows inside my enrage time and without 4p and 31% haste I couldn't fit them.
    Last edited by Biruta; 2017-02-26 at 04:38 PM.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

10+ Year Old Account
    No it isn't.

Haste is the best stat until you get around 30% then it evens out with Mastery.