Feel like im under preforming (Logs Included)

Hey im not sure what i am doing wrong im parsing low overall but decent on my Ilvl Bracket im not sure what i am doing wrong, i have my 4pc and COF Lego Boots and Isignia, im at 40 traits .I want to get into a decent guild and progress into harder content but currently i feel like im lacking, any information will help me thanks warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21758043/latest Nexxiqt-Mal'Ganis Horde

The first thing that I noticed is that you're wasting a lot of combo points from using Mutilate when you have 4 combo points (which means 1-3 combo points wasted). You shouldn't use FoK, you shouldn't use Fan of Knives and definitely not Mutilate. Instead - just use Envenom on 4-5 cp.

Another big thing is that you don't use Envenom with SoT debuff. SoT increases effectiveness of Agonizing Poison. What you should do is use Envenom 0.1s before Surge of Toxins debuff expires, and then follow up with another Envenom 0,1s before SoT expires, and if possible another one. In order to do that you need to pool energy to 165~ and then (with rupture and if possible garrote full duration refreshed) start smacking Envenoms. This ensures you will hit powerful Envenoms without losing anything...

It should be also done after you cast vendetta since vendetta refills energy: instead of just smacking envenoms and getting out of energy in few seconds, you should take it easy with energy and use Envenoms right before SoT expires.

Also try to get lil bit more mastery, you don't have much of it.

If you fix these three things combined with some brain (i.e: doing tactic while not losing dps) then your dps should go up by a reasonable amount.

P.S: Feint is nice spell!

you don't have to use Envenom while SoT is still up. You dont have to clip like you do with EP
    its fine enough if you use 0.5s or so after it run out because the increased AP stack remains until you apply a new AP stack

@Tyrarolls surely it's "fine enough" but autoattacks apply AP stacks and there is quite a big chance to re-apply stack especially with 5cp Envenom used before, thus losing some DPS. IMO it's safer to clip 0,1s before SoT expires

The only thing I hate about Sin is poison bomb proc, it can make or break your dps.