Sephuz's Secret and Fury Warrios.

I just got this ring yesterday and I'm wondering how good it is for Fury Warriors.

What do you guys think about it?
    Is it any good for Nighthold raid?

Great in M+, tricky-er to use in NH.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Not the shit show it use to be. Seeing as Haste is our king stat, if you can reliably proc it, it's actually very good. This thing is amazing in M+. Should prob always run it. The trick to running it in NH is learning how and when to proc it. The abilities that a warrior can use to proc this is Charge, Shockwave, Pummel, and Intimidating shout. Good rule of thumb to rely on pummel and shockwave to proc this thing. (double time is nice, but really not always needed in raids).

The list of procable mobs goes as follows:
    Skarner: Shockwave/stunbaby skarners
    Cronamaly: Pummel/Shockwave Large or small adds
    Spellblade: Shockwave Adds
    Krosus: Pummel/shockwave Adds (Unreliable)
    Tichondrius: Shockwave Adds (bats and bloods). Kind of hard to proc on tich, but 25% haste during bat phase is crazy for bat pad/killing (which nets your raid moredeeps)
    Augur: Shockwave small adds in p3 (you might think that because it can't proc during the first 75% of the fight it's bad, but the entire fight is about dealing with the last 30%)
    Botanist: shockwave/charge adds (also a great fight for killing machine)
    Elisandra: Pummel all the casts
    Guldan Heroic: Pummel Dreadlords

So, that's actually most of the bosses. Only a few can it be up on CD, but keep in mind this is basically a bloodlust when proced. It's legit. It's ok to play around it.

Great in M+ and the only fights where it sucks in NH is Krosus, Tich, and Spellblade (can only stun fire adds)

I hated it at first but I use it a lot now.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Thank you! I will try it out. I didn't know Charge could trigger the buff.