Best spec in 7.2?

So I have taken a break from Legion after clearing HC Nighthold and now I plan to resub for 7.2, how are the specs looking in next patch? Is Assassination still way to go for raids and Outlaw for M+ ?

Deleted
    Just dont or play other class.... to much **ing RNG

Outlaw for M+? I'm still playing Assassination, it's not that good(or I just play it wrong? it may be because the higher the M+ is - the better is my performance, otherwise on the lower than +10 dungeons trash is just dying too fast, no problems with bosses though), but it's okay.

Subtlety seems strong with high-end gear, but I think that Assa will still be optimal.

Overall - all specs are available right now and probably will be in 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Outlaw for M+? I'm still playing Assassination, it's not that good(or I just play it wrong? it may be because the higher the M+ is - the better is my performance, otherwise on the lower than +10 dungeons trash is just dying too fast, no problems with bosses though), but it's okay.

Subtlety seems strong with high-end gear, but I think that Assa will still be optimal.

Overall - all specs are available right now and probably will be in 7.2.
    Well, I mean, Outlaw is pretty trash and will continue to be so.

Deleted
    I feel like with the new traits coming Outlaw is gonna need some serious buffs and maybe a nerf to shoulders. Otherwise its gonna be the same shit again

Rogue might be unique to other 3 dps spec classes in this regard but, play whatever you want...honestly, all three are pretty viable. Even the areas that they don't excel in the damage is still acceptable and not horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by elvenice View Post
    So I have taken a break from Legion after clearing HC Nighthold and now I plan to resub for 7.2, how are the specs looking in next patch? Is Assassination still way to go for raids and Outlaw for M+ ?
    There's no "best spec" for the level you play at.

If your raid needs a certain role -- fill it. Sin for boss damage, Outlaw for AOE and Sub for cleave. However, sub is looking like an overall fleshed out spec. Can cleave, can AOE and can do excellent ST damage. Also, I wouldn't say Outlaw is the best for M+s. Whoever told you that is giving you short regurgitated nonsense. Sin can be beastly for M+ as I do 700K+ overall and most skilled groups will look for one during certain affixes for boss damage etc. it all comes down to the legendaries you have.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

We don't allow "what should i play" threads. Please refer to the various specs threads.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.