7+ Year Old Account

need help with the 'fate of the nightborne' quest

im literally crying.

i finished the suramar questline on my priest earlier, now when i went to shal'aran to get the god damn mount quest from oculeth his teleport wont work at all.
    the loading screen does pop up but it wont teleport me anywhere.

after relogging 6 times, he did manage to port me to the nightspire, there the 60 sec timer popped up to kick me out of the raid, long enough for thalyssra to finish her talk tho, yet once she's done she wouldnt let me finish the quest.
    i took the portal back to shal'aran, tried abandoning and accepting it again, and oculeth wont port me anywhere again.

i tried everything, changing my raid difficulty, restarting, relogging, reloading, clearing my cache, hearthing out and run back in.
    already sent a bug repport.

any help?

Formerly known as Arafal

This quest is extremely buggy, but what I found helps is try changing the difficulty to heroic or mythic, then back to normal. Have him port you in, and if you get in but they dont move, use the portal to leave. Have occuleth port you back in but dont abandon/reaccept the quest.

Also if you can invite a friend and make a raid group, hopefully that will stop the instance from wanting to port you out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    This quest is extremely buggy, but what I found helps is try changing the difficulty to heroic or mythic, then back to normal. Have him port you in, and if you get in but they dont move, use the portal to leave. Have occuleth port you back in but dont abandon/reaccept the quest.

Also if you can invite a friend and make a raid group, hopefully that will stop the instance from wanting to port you out.
    thanks.
    changing the difficulty to mythic then back helped.

Formerly known as Arafal