BM - Weird sims w/ Qua'pla + bracers

Hey guys, I'm around 910 ilvl and I have a nice 910 convergeance. As for my legendaries, I have the belt and the boots+bracers.

Now here's the weird part. When it comes to talents, with the boots+belt, I sim about 40k higher using KC over AotB. From what I understood, AotB was better (or at least, very close) for those with boots. What I don't understand, is that the boots do next to nothing for KC builds since Cobra resets it anyway and during AotW + BW, I'm almost always close to being focused capped. Now, I would assume that given the new traits and even currently, because of ~40 secs AotWs, the bracers+belt would be much better. Yet, they sim like 60k behind.

Is there anything wrong with the sims? I feel like this isn't possible. While I generally trust sims and they are fairly accurate, common sense here says that boots shouldn't outperform the bracers this much with KC since they do quite literally almost nothing. Additionally, I feel like AotB should be higher (with boots).

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Chickensoup23; 2017-03-28 at 02:21 PM.

What sim are you using? Did you make sure they were using the Feet properly? I just checked AMR it has DB > KC in the single target prior (which is fine), but if they come up together, it'll end up wasting the feet's bonus instead of going KC>DB>KC, I believe?

Maybe someone else, or @Zoopercat from AMR could check that?
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-03-28 at 04:15 PM.

I would need to see the simulations in question. When I try KC with Waist/Feet it does less damage than AotB. Maybe there is something specific to the setup being used that needs tweaking.
    Mr. Robot Developer and Designer.

Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Swol View Post
    I would need to see the simulations in question. When I try KC with Waist/Feet it does less damage than AotB. Maybe there is something specific to the setup being used that needs tweaking.
    Update: Mantle dropped. Fuck yea. Disregard thread.
    Last edited by Chickensoup23; 2017-03-30 at 11:33 AM.

Check out this build on simc :
    Shoulder+bracer + fate trinket +your 41th trait + dire frenzy+ BW +15% talent. You should get close to 900k dps on simc

Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    Check out this build on simc :
    Shoulder+bracer + fate trinket +your 41th trait + dire frenzy+ BW +15% talent. You should get close to 900k dps on simc
    Can confirm, it's definitely strong

God praise the shoulders. My DPS went up like 150k between the shoulders & Thunderlash.

I have the same problem, i have bracers and a 910 CoF, and today i got the boots. Even if Azor's guide recommends AotB with the boots im not 100% sure that this talent improves the dps...