Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Wonder what happened to the Fel Succubus...
    its a glyph I got off the 1st boss in the new dungeon.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Ah, if only I ever played demo...

They were added quite a few builds ago, glad that they've merged glyph of the felguard with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like how they cut content from WoD then reimplament it like it was new.

Its like they take 3 steps backwards then 2 steps forward...

Are the Wrathguard's glyphed (or whatever, automatic now) weapons still scaled ridiculously smaller than the Felguard's ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Looks that way from the SS

Looks good with the mythic fel lord axe.

10+ Year Old Account
    More important question, does the wrathguard still randomly lose its second weapon when it does felstorm?

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

1h or 2h weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Wonder what happened to the Fel Succubus...
    There is an item that drops in the Cathedral of eternal night instance that acts like a glyph and gives you the fel succubus glyph effect. I got it last night. was surprised and a little pissed since im an inscriptionist that it wasnt a glyph. I'm not sure how lucky i was to get it but it dropped from like the first or second pack of mobs we pulled in the instance, only for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    They were added quite a few builds ago, glad that they've merged glyph of the felguard with it.
    the wrathguard was in the game in beta, just had no drop location. but yeah i never noticed it was coming with 7.2 i was just about to make a thread complaining "sucucubus but still no wrathguard?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMaccloud View Post
    Like how they cut content from WoD then reimplament it like it was new.

Its like they take 3 steps backwards then 2 steps forward...
    it was ment to be in from the start but they had issues with how it worked so it had to e postponed... something about them having a hard time to get them to do the same dps cause one had 2 weapons the other 1, and yes they could cut it in half and make it attack double the speed but that could cause problems, as even that could give more or less dps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post

Looks good with the mythic fel lord axe.
    yeah i just got it aswell once i get the chance i will link my mog with the pet and weapons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dmon83 View Post
    1h or 2h weapons?
    2 handed, same as felguard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    More important question, does the wrathguard still randomly lose its second weapon when it does felstorm?
    i havent seen it happen yet, i tought that happened from them using throw weapon, they wouldent get it back for some reason if they threw the weapon just before felstorm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    There is an item that drops in the Cathedral of eternal night instance that acts like a glyph and gives you the fel succubus glyph effect. I got it last night. was surprised and a little pissed since im an inscriptionist that it wasnt a glyph. I'm not sure how lucky i was to get it but it dropped from like the first or second pack of mobs we pulled in the instance, only for me.
    there is the wrathguard and shadow sucubus glyphs
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I know, but why not make this drop a pattern as well so i can try and make/sell it on the AH? The whole inscriptist profession is suppose to be able making glyphs. taking any of it out of player-made hands is stupid. Not going to comment on the current economy and how hard it would be do to that, thats just a massive farkup on blizzards part with herbs being so damn expensive.

wrathguard has same single target dps atm but in fact he has more auto-attack % and less cleave % (it has same 160% of autoattack damage but from mainhand), so it is a dps loss when he can fight multiple targets at once. his wrathstorm is also weaker because of same reason. and finally sometimes he doesnt do damage with his cleave attack at all (but casts it).

Now if only I had a use for the Succy.....

Quote Originally Posted by evernight7 View Post
    wrathguard has same single target dps atm but in fact he has more auto-attack % and less cleave % (it has same 160% of autoattack damage but from mainhand), so it is a dps loss when he can fight multiple targets at once. his wrathstorm is also weaker because of same reason. and finally sometimes he doesnt do damage with his cleave attack at all (but casts it).
    Yeah don't currently use the Wrathguard if you care about your DPS. The Devs have been informed but let's see if or when anything happens.

So I got the Fel Succubus orb, applied it and now I can't summon the succubus at all, it just says "Internal Pet Error".

Anyone else getting this?

Nope, mine summoned just fine. Maybe relog or somethin silly?

Nope. Relogged plenty of times, restarted game, everything.

Put in a ticket / bug report