Is the new artifact stuff unlocked ?

Did all of the broken shores quests, got AK26 and researching more but still got a bunch of traits above 35 and no refund, wasn't there suppose to be new ones and a refund of any excess AP or is it still locked till soon(tm) ?

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Did all of the broken shores quests, got AK26 and researching more but still got a bunch of traits above 35 and no refund, wasn't there suppose to be new ones and a refund of any excess AP or is it still locked till soon(tm) ?
    after you unlock the broken shore you might have to leave come back not 100% sure on that but khadgar will have a quest investigating the legion that you have to do to get a drop that goes through the chain to empower the artifact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Khadgar tells you to visit the council of six. That's when you start the brief chain to unlock em

You should have a quest from Khadgar to find an item off of a demon on the broken shore. Once this item is found he will send you to the council of 6 in dalaran

Log off and log back on and Khadgar should have a quest at the Broken Shores for you.

Is it really so that you have to do a quest chain for each artifact individually?
    For instance, Atm I have 8 level 110 chars so I have the joy of getting to do about 25 quest chains to "unlock" all weapons "again"

Also, granted I only played couple hours today, but I didn't see any quest pop up to bring up my offspecs weapons up to speed with main spec weapon, does that mean I have to level weapons the "traditional" way before I can even unlock them or is there some sort of catch up system for offspecs?

I mean, sure it will be much quicker with AK26 and beyond, but if that's the case seems like it would be wise to wait till AK has gone up few levels before investing anything to offspec weapon sitting at ~30points