Deleted

The new artifact traits

So how do you unlock these? Where do you you start that quest in order to unlock them? Ar they unlocking in the weeks to come, or?

Or do you have to do that new dungeon in order to unlock them?

Do the broken shore scenario
    Have atleast 35 traits in weapons (and 25 artifact knowledge?)
    Do Khadgars quest to seek knowledge with that strange book at three places on the broken shore
    Bring that book to your artifact knowledge research guy (and start research ;D)
    Use the knowledge you get after giving him that book
    Talk to Khadgar at the broken shore again
    Kill one rare mob (that demonic skull on the map)
    Talk to Khadgar again
    Go to the council of Six in Dalaran
    Do the questline for the weapon you want to enhance (or do it for all weapons)

Done, if i'm not mistaken. Maybe you have to do the new dungeon when you get the quest for it, which i doubt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    Do Khadgars quest to seek knowledge with that strange book at three places on the broken shore
    I did the exact same thing, and my AK 26 is in research, for 4 days...how do I do ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorti View Post
    I did the exact same thing, and my AK 26 is in research, for 4 days...how do I do ?
    You should have this item, use it. This gives you AK 26

Deleted
    You should have this item, use it. This gives you AK 26
    I remember this item, and I think I used it : I did reach the 26th AK rank research, but it is not immediate...

Deleted
    Talk to Khadgar at the broken shore again
    Kill one rare mob (that demonic skull on the map)
    Talk to Khadgar again
    Go to the council of Six in Dalaran
    Do the questline for the weapon you want to enhance (or do it for all weapons)

Done, if i'm not mistaken. Maybe you have to do the new dungeon when you get the quest for it, which i doubt.
    Hmh. When I went to the ak chick in my order hall and started the research, it says both are done in 10 days or something. After that I was just able to finish the quest with her, but nothing afterwards. All I got now is the dungeon quest.

Yeah, you haven't gotten a quest at this point, but Khadgar offers you the next one at the broken shore
    This or this one, i'm not sure if the first is skipped if you already have these traits

And the item mentioned IS AK 26, look at the tooltip in your weapon
    Last edited by Ribesal; 2017-03-30 at 09:36 AM.