Need Help Please - 7.2 Confusion

I have a few questions, mainly clarifications as I'm slightly confused on the new patch main quests, and one Class spec specific question mainly addressed to the game developers:

1. When you first logged in after 7.2 kicked in, you were invited to start the main quest line with the broken shore invasion and such, which eventually leads you the new area and opens up new world quests for the new reputation/faction called armies of legionfall. Is this the questline I need to follow and complete to unlock the new artifact traits ?? If not, then how do i do that ?

2. Artifact Research, I noticed you need to complete some achievement to unlock the 2 new artifact research slots. How do you complete the achievement, is there another questline to follow then ??

Thanks guys.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    After intro scenario, just do all quest in your new base.

1) Quest for new traits starts after you do ones that send you to new flight paths (but I'm not sure). It tells you to "discover hidden threat" on Broken Shore. Just kill any rare (green skull on map) and you will get the item that will send you to Dalaran, where you will start questlines for you weapons (you have to be 35 in specific spec of course).

2) Quest for AK you will get right after intro, you must go to eastern part of Broken Shore and click on 3 things. It will send you to class hall, where you will get AK 26, after this you can start 2 work orders for new AK levels like in 7.0.