10+ Year Old Account

Where do you recruit GRIMTOTEM WARRIOR TROOP in order hall?

This is driving me nuts. I did the quest line as far as I know, where I had to go to thousand needles and stuff. No idea how to recruit this guy. Any ideas?

When Magatha Grimtotem returns from a mission there is a chance for u to get an item that can be used to get the troops. You can't train them like the other troops.

Edit: I think that u need to upgrade her to epic in order to unlock the trait but im not sure

Deleted
    Just uncommon should be enough I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    Just uncommon should be enough I think.
    Yeah i think you're right. The second ability unlocked when the follower got blue. The second equipment slot unlocked once the follower got epic

You get an item like the moroes follower that gives you a baron, instead you get a grimtotem dude.

You can get the item and also her ability to get the items when she levels up to green rank, and they also have a increased success chance of missions by 40% with 2 hearts!

Deleted
    Ho this is why! I was wondering if i missed something. Well let's start leveling up the lady!

Thanks

Biggest benefit, same with Moroes troops, is that they are free.

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    When Magatha Grimtotem returns from a mission there is a chance for u to get an item that can be used to get the troops. You can't train them like the other troops.

Edit: I think that u need to upgrade her to epic in order to unlock the trait but im not sure
    Nope got one on her first mission at green quality.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    I still have Magatha as common and Ive gotten 2 of the items that spawn the grimtotem troop. Just send her on missions and it will happen. What I need to figure out is how best to use them cause... they dont really seem all that special to me.
    They are just a straight +40% win, nothing too complicated about them, just a better "basic" troop.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-04-21 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    They are just a straight +40% win, nothing too complicated about them, just a better "basic" troop.
    Problem is that there are items that make Basic troops better.

I have Furious Charge (20% success) and Totem of Earth (15% success) on Avalanchion.

That along with Earthen Ring Geomancer base sucess of 30% and 15% from Avalanchion trait results in 80% Success chance just by Avalancion and a single Earthen Ring geomancer.

Yeah, but if you have used those troops elsewhere, or don't have those items, them they are a nice stopgap.

also the buff slots only count for 1 basic troop, so like on a mission i had the other day i sent avalan and a earthen ring+ grimtotem and hit 200% plus i wanted to spare my other basic troops for other missions just a filler when you don't wanna sweat on making sure you have enough basic troops for the missions you wanna send

Deleted
    Off topic but I dont think it deserve a thread, how do you find armour upgrade for followers as shaman? With my priest I have a pnj in the order hall who takes order ressources. I dont find anything as a shaman. Just that quest where you need to beat a grimtotem dude for just one upgrade once every few days.....

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Off topic but I dont think it deserve a thread, how do you find armour upgrade for followers as shaman? With my priest I have a pnj in the order hall who takes order ressources. I dont find anything as a shaman. Just that quest where you need to beat a grimtotem dude for just one upgrade once every few days.....
    You have a research upgrade which you need to take, which gives a chance for followers to return with Champion Upgrades. Other ways are the Grimtotem Quest which is up sometimes and Follower Missions in general.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    You have a research upgrade which you need to take, which gives a chance for followers to return with Champion Upgrades. Other ways are the Grimtotem Quest which is up sometimes and Follower Missions in general.
    Thank you.