Poll: And

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will your next thread redeem this personal need to vent your whine?

And OP, you deserve this answers, as you clearly forgot to add the unbiased option of "7.2 is fine" to your poll.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    7.2 right now is the worst patch of Legion. Its lackluster, boring, and repetitive like 6.2. Similar like 6.2, Ion Hazzikostas named it the biggest patch of WoW ever. However, besides the opening scenario quests, class-order-hall mini-quests and the Alliance-exclusive questline, there has been virtually no story so far. I am not satisfied at all with this patch. I expected much much more. Do you think 7.3 will redeem 7.2, since it is the big finale of the Legion arc?
    Well, TheramoreIsTheBomb. the short answer is no. Once 7.3 is launched you will find new reasons to call it "the worst patch". So you'll continue to be disappointed while continuing to play while continuing to not realize that the entire nature of an MMORPG is repetition.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Its an opinion, its not whining.
    It's both if you don't say what you would want, and add nothing constructive whatsoever. And there is no choice of "7.2 is great", this is a crap poll and post.

I'm guessing you are new to the internet?
    Last edited by thatmikeguy; 2017-04-27 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    7.2 content is fine, its just waiting for the raid that sucks, the game is pretty bad atm other than ap grinding theres nothing new that 7.1.5 didnt have until Tos opens other than flight and a shit little island.
    this is simply not true - there as so many things in game to do as never before - the only problem with game have tiny toxic part of community that would love wow to be lobby based raid game.

game is in better state then any before - if players problem for devouring content to fast and being bored with it

I mean 7.2 was underwhelming, but that's because normally are massive and come in with new Dungeons + Raids + Zone, etc, etc.

Things are being stringed together in Legion. After Launch we got ToV > NH > Broken Shore > ToS (soon). Along with M+ I have more then enough to keep me busy.