Blur buff on vuhdo

Strangely enough, I can't seem to track Blur from Havoc DH on my vuhdo. All other defensive CD are working just fine.
    Any idea ?

Not used Vuhdo for some time, but I think at some point (maybe 7.2) some issues were introduced when tracking by name.
    Try the spell ID if you can use that instead.
    WeakAuras and NTK, TMW and other addons were similarly affected.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not used Vuhdo for some time, but I think at some point (maybe 7.2) some issues were introduced when tracking by name.
    Try the spell ID if you can use that instead.
    WeakAuras and NTK, TMW and other addons were similarly affected.
    I actually wasn't aware of this at all. Do you have a source or reference where people are talking about this issue?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by elmoe420 View Post
    I actually wasn't aware of this at all. Do you have a source or reference where people are talking about this issue?

Thanks!
    There was a thread on here, asking about selected cooldowns not being tracked in WeakAuras.
    That was the suggestion made by someone else.
    Not something I have confirmed myself either way, due to lack of addon usage on many characters.

Wasn't a whole lot of discussion, one post offering that suggestion was I think the extent of it.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-04-28 at 04:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    There was a thread on here, asking about selected cooldowns not being tracked in WeakAuras.
    That was the suggestion made by someone else.
    Not something I have confirmed myself either way, due to lack of addon usage on many characters.

Wasn't a whole lot of discussion, one post offering that suggestion was I think the extent of it.

I will have a quick look for the thread, but not sure it is going to offer you anything.
    Hmm ok, I will poke around a bit myself. Thanks for the heads up. FWIW no one has filed a ticket against VuhDo for this and anecdotally I haven't been having problems tracking debuffs by spell name myself since 7.2.

Hum, thanks for the advice but as far as I know, Vuhdo doesn't aknoledge buff by id or [id] in the bouquet section. Just tried it for Blur (212800) and it didn't work but perhaps I did it wrong.