Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Gonna need a bit more than that to convince me, and I do hope to be convinced. I've skimmed the threads regarding affliction/ww, and there doesn't seem to be much there to jump for joy
    Check the data for yourself on amount of affliction parses in the top for most fights:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...ps/#tab-mythic

Real data > people complaining on forums (hint: people will always complain).

While ww isn't the top dog spec currently it's certainly not in a bad state, and that difference only matters if you do bleeding edge mythic conent.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Or really? I quited wow a few months back, cause I got burned out. I want an excuse to come back, so I browse these forums from time to time in hope things are getting better and some things are getting fixed (say one of the classes I would like to start, or my old main).
    However, they seem to only destroy affliction, and ww monk are still shit middle pack ignored cunts. DH is of course on top in every situation. Don't get me started on switching and enjoying different specs.. But I'm still hoping.
    Was this a hard grasp for you?
    PS: I do not need to spend hours lurking here to get the idea if it's worth coming back or not. Skimming through pages takes little effort
    That's just whining in the end, nothing more, nothing less.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    That's just whining in the end, nothing more, nothing less.
    Can you not read? Seriously, did you not read what I said? I'm not attacking you, so stop going on the defensive with non-sense.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Can you not read? Seriously, did you not read what I said? I'm not attacking you, so stop going on the defensive with non-sense.
    I'm not being defensive, but all you stated was a rant about how much you don't like things. That is, in fact, whining.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

1) How old are you?

2) Are you employed or a student?
    Employed

3) On a given week, about how many hours do you spend playing WoW?
    5-8

4) Why do you play WoW?
    It's an enjoyable game.

5) Do you think that playing WoW is a productive use of your time?
    Yes.

6) Why or why not?
    Having relaxing hobbies are just as important as being productive and keeping up with your daily responsibilities.

Deleted
    1) How old are you?

Employed

around 21

4) Why do you play WoW?
    For the social aspect of raiding

Absolutely not!

6) Why or why not?
    Becasue its a damn video game!

10+ Year Old Account
    1) 23

2) Both

3) I play maybe 4-6 hours total. Sometimes more. It varies due to school.

4) Because it's fun to me

5) Productive it is not.

6) I'm not actually developing any sort of useful skill. It would be productive if I made money from the game but I don't so it's not. For me.

1) How old are you?

Employed

10-15

4) Why do you play WoW?
    Been playing since 2004 (Vanilla is still the best version of the game, give us Legacy servers). It's a fun game, I have a lot of memories online with both RL friends and people I've met in Azeroth. Will always hold a special place in my heart.

I'm not sure really.

6) Why or why not?
    I want to say yes, because I mostly enjoy my time logged in, but I feel that the most recent expacs have been less of a productive use of time than previous. Vanilla-WotLK felt like I was working for something that mattered, a definite end goal as far as current gear/content goes. Now, it feels that I will perpetually be dirty laundry being ran through thew wash on a daily basis; quickly becoming faded and losing softness. Endless RNG when it comes to gear and 4 different difficulties for each raid. I wouldn't mind if the content felt repeatedly fun and enthralling. A tough question to answer due to both personal feelings and the developers telling me how to feel about the current state of the game. I want to love it, but I don't think anyone is posing a convincing case.

1) How old are you?

Employed.

10-15.

4) Why do you play WoW?
    I moved far from home, I live in a remote type location and friends are few. I joined an RP community and it's helped me stay connected with people.

Yes.

6) Why or why not?
    It has given me a chance to interact with people, something I don't get much often due to my location.

1) How old are you?

Employed about 25-30 hours a week.

60+

4) Why do you play WoW?
    I would be playing other games if I wasn't happy playing wow. I watch shows on my other monitor while I play if any are on I want to watch. Going out has never been fun even before I started gaming more.

Time not working is w/e I want to do time. So I am not sure I would use that word, but I am happy and can pay all my bills and have money build up still.

6) Why or why not?

I have been playing since the last year of vanilla and still am. Never stopped. Raiding in 2 guilds generally(main guild + helping friends guild progress). Game is just fun. I play other games on the side, but WoW has many years of gameplay from me and still enjoy it.

1) How old are you?
    Student.
    Varies. Currently not playing as much, maybe 5 hours per week, sometimes it's more like 30.
    4) Why do you play WoW?
    Friend got me into it, still enjoying raiding with him and my guild.
    No.
    6) Why or why not?
    It doesn't produce anything. That said, I think it's good fun, and as good a form of recreation as any other.