Thread: A New Expansion

A New Expansion

What I would include:

Ogres, Vrykul, Naga, Drakonid races

Necromancer, Dragonsworn, Tinker, Runemaster classes

Player Housing, Shared Void Storage - basically a shared Battlenet bank

Skin Color change in Barbershop, Blue Fire option for mages, mechanical chicken starter pet for goblin hunters

1-40 Item Overhaul - make mail items real mail items not leather reskins and introduce proper 1-40 plate armor

Bard Profession - craft songs, perform theatrical plays, write books, play instruments, dance, entertain

Make Glyphs become player colelcted items through quests, drops, pve, pvp content or obejct loot - have varius ways for various glyphs

Make reputation account wide - with Heirloom items - Badge of Commendation for example

New race/class combinations: Ogre Priest, Tauren Mage, Tauren Rogue, Undead Paladin, Pandaren DK Draenei Warlock, Draenei Rogue, Night Elf Paladin,
    Gnome Shaman, Orc Druid, Human Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    3/10 idea. Pretty good.

Deleted
    I'm looking forward to a South Sea/Island expansion but I hope to see more Titan stuff too. I'd love a raid like Ulduar again.

as altoholic i just wanna see one thing: rep account wide. for the rest i dont care,

Player Housing? Is this a joke?

"There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Honestly the only idea that I'd yell to the heavens to 'ship it' is the reputation being account wide. The reason I always level the same 11 characters to max level every expansion is mostly because of rep. Other factors being legendaries or whatever, which don't really matter.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of these rep account wide is what is really missing.
    As I am not really a lore person, then not really sure abour lore fantasy but "undead paladin", "tauren rogue" and "draeni rogue" just seems so out of place. Purely as paladins and undead feels like "impossible" combination. And a rogue from one of the "big races" seems like really a whacky idea. "Pandarean DK" soound also weird and unfitting.
    Tbh personally I would love to see that race/class combos be even more limited to faction and race, rather then giving more choice to people. Yes, I am a wrath ending baby, and know nothing of the old times, but just some combination feel wrong to me personally right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Player Housing? Is this a joke?

WoW is an mmo and one of the few to not have player housing. Why is it being suggested enough to make you post an nonconstructive reply?

OP, you mention way too much. Multiple classes and that many new races aren't going to happen in one expansion unless it's sub-races. I'm really hoping for sub-races. I want to race change my shaman and warrior to Vrykul.

As for player housing, my idea for the last decade has been to not include that, but to instead include guild housing in the form of phased airships or sea ships that have vendors, and mission boards and can be moved by officers to different parts of the world.

Tbh, I think that account wide rep (as already mentioned) is something a fair few people want. I personally like shared/account wide storage options though. I don't see anything else here that makes sense/is necessary.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, at this point I don't really want another game-changing expansion. They should just focus on creating new content and tweaking existing system. For example:

- AP: whatever it will be (maybe some item, maybe just something like Path of Titans) - it need to be per char, not per spec; without consumables - just add it to char like XP; paragon point should be even less meaningful (it should be like paragon rep - you got some award instead of pernament buff); AK should be server wide buff that slowly increase with every weekly reset.

- Legendaries: less legendaries, all class specific (but no spec specific); we can target next legendary; you can equip only 1 for whole expac; first one is easier to get; you can switch legendary for absurd amount (let's say 150.000k) or garris.. ord.. whatever resources

- world quests, mythic+, raids, levelling - please don't change anything

- class stuff - for launch content; for patch content - first do major narrative campaign, then do some class stuff if you have time

- professions: remove skill level - it's archaic and redundant; all recipes we get through account wide questlines - create Profession tab, where we collect all recipes - but your char can only use two professions (beside fishing etc.) - changing professions cost few thousand gold.

- PVP - make prestige account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    WoW is an mmo and one of the few to not have player housing. Why is it being suggested enough to make you post an nonconstructive reply?
    Have you heard of garissons? Blizzard have stated that they were their only attempt at player housing, and look how that turned out. It's one of their most universally hated features ever.

MMO's don't need player housing. They need more engaging open-world content to explore with fellow friends Not to shut oneself into an instanced house away from others...
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Haha, sure. Blizzard is totally going to take all those different selling points they could probably milk for 4 more expansions and toss them into the next expansion. (just cuz they like us so much)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    Make reputation account wide
    Add secondary professions to that as well.

account wide rep would need to be for older expansions only, otherwise people with 10 alts at max level could grind it out in a day. i personally dont have an issue with that but it would cause too much bitching. and yes, account wide rep for previous expacs should be in the game already and it isn't for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post

Player Housing, Shared Void Storage - basically a shared Battlenet bank
    What is wrong with you? Are you mental? Yes, please more garrisons...please please please? Like seriously?

garrisons/class halls or whatever new version needs to GTFO of this game. The only reason class halls exist is because it was already development before all the hate for garrisons were created.

Player housing would be the worst thing that ever happen to wow.