Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    IF and a big IF we get new artifacts, for hunters particularly, I'd love it if:

Survival - A staff model. One with vines similar to the Polearm from Challenge Mode, as a throwback to the original hunter quest, as we got a bow skin for MM that did the same. And if not that, then a model that actually shows us dual wielding axes, even if only 1 weapon equipped. This would be perfect for Broxigar's Axe. It has the nature feeling of hunters. (I'm actually surprised Survival's artifact wasn't Broxigar's axe after they ditched it for arms. Just do a questline where the axe splits in 2 for hunters, similar to how Varian's swords combined into one)

Beast Mastery - A bow model. It seems weird we can have a crossbow and a gun, but not a bow.

Marksman - A gun model. As much as I hate guns, MM is kinda lacking a gun skin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for an actual Frostmourne skin for DKs in the next batch. Seriously blizz, don't give us some garbage axe or whatever. Give us what we deserve, give us Frostmourne at last. Even if it's just dual wielding normal Frostmourne with a shadowfrost copy in the offhand as frost.

Just please.

No.
    God.
    Damned.
    AXES.

I just want something to make up for the truly atrocious skins us BM hunters have had to put up with this xpac!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Elemental - I have no ideas here.
    Blizzard has neither. As challenging artifact skin we got a weapon from a HotS champion which didnt have any WoW lore except for stealing our mount speed ghost wolf glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post

Beast Mastery - A bow model. It seems weird we can have a crossbow and a gun, but not a bow.
    You can though in fact its the easiest hidden skin in the game to get hold of!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139555/d...rand-architect

Looks like fucking shite but it was designed to give Gnomes a mechanical looking bow something that isnt in game.

Deleted
    Warlocks

Aff/destro: Pure wood stick
    Demo: Tooth pick as a "dagger" and imaginary floating skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    IF and a big IF we get new artifacts, for hunters particularly, I'd love it if:

Survival - A staff model. One with vines similar to the Polearm from Challenge Mode, as a throwback to the original hunter quest, as we got a bow skin for MM that did the same. And if not that, then a model that actually shows us dual wielding axes, even if only 1 weapon equipped. This would be perfect for Broxigar's Axe. It has the nature feeling of hunters. (I'm actually surprised Survival's artifact wasn't Broxigar's axe after they ditched it for arms. Just do a questline where the axe splits in 2 for hunters, similar to how Varian's swords combined into one)

Marksman - A gun model. As much as I hate guns, MM is kinda lacking a gun skin.
    Are you confusing Broxigar with Rexar?

As I stated earlier the axe Brox uses is already in game - or at least a shared model of it is. Sure they could go back and update it but I don't see them doing that. And I'm not sure how you get a "natural feel for hunters" when Brox was a warrior.

What I would like them to do with Hunters is create a 4th spec called Packmaster that dual wields and is a tanking spec, but that's a discussion for a different thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Blizzard has neither. As challenging artifact skin we got a weapon from a HotS champion which didnt have any WoW lore except for stealing our mount speed ghost wolf glyph.
    I really like the direction they went with the buckler and claw - it's a great nod to the shaman unit from WC3.

I just don't know where they should go for it. I would like to say something deeply cosmetic with a single skin that involves lava rocks swirling with globs of water through some wind, but depending on what tint you use either the fire, rock, water or wind becomes more pronounced. And I mean PRONOUNCED! Big swirls of wind, gushes of water, flares of fire, random rocks floating around you and for a final touch when you use the weapon to summon your elemental the elemental would change based on the skin.

The attacks would always remain nature damage and boost up your LB, but the elemental would be a greater earth, air, fire or water elemental based on the tint you've picked.