Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blizzard has a LOT of characters that they aren't using, and who have a lot of potential. Blizzard can't even manage to work our own faction leaders into the story very well, barely giving Sylvanus and Genn any attention after the short cinematic slap-flight. What are the other faction leaders doing, picking their nose? And you want to bring in Wrathion, some baby dragon from two expansions ago? Pfft....good luck.

Personally I'd rather see Yrel make a comeback, and she's not even from this universe. And they killed old Maraad(he was a badass with a cool back story!) Lor'themar and Baine might as well not exist. I don't even know who's in charge of the dwarves right now. The orcs and Trolls don't even HAVE a leader anymore while Thrall is on vacation.

Wrathion? Take a number and wait, because Blizzard is too busy pushing Anduin while Khadgar waves his hands in the background.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-05-28 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It is weird that he spent all that time talking about the Legion in MoP and had us do so much LFR to prove to him that we could defy the Legion bla bla, and now here is the Legion but no Wrathion!
    Stripped of the childish profanity, this is the main question and a good one. Blizzard seemed, in MoP, to be doing a good job in setting up a Legion threat. Then they went sideways in WoD (I get the "Garrosh and the Iron Horde, will help defeat the Legion" rationale, they just didn't follow through that well on it). And in Legion when what Wrathion foresaw is coming to pass... he's absent. It feels weird.

Know what else feels weird? Jaina. I get the Horde hate from her but come on, she's an adult, a powerful mage and she's off sulking somewhere like a 14 year old girl while the world is in peril?
    Last edited by clevin; 2017-05-29 at 01:12 AM.

Ooo can I use swear words too?

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    This is a guy (or a dragon) who's been warning us about the fucking Legion since MoP. Now the Legion is finally here and he's nowhere to be seen.

I just saw a video that showed Ebyssian in Highmountain was originally Wrathion. And Brann was there too and he told him he only helped Garrosh because he was supposed to lead the Iron Horde against the Legion, not to invade Azeroth. SEE, that's important fucking plot information that players should know. As of now, how the game is in live, we still don't fucking know why Wrathion helped Garrosh escape.

Also why the fuck would they remove an awesome character we already know and replace him with a generic ass black dragon nobody gives a shit about?

Honestly I don't get what the fuck Blizzard is thinking sometimes.
    if i had to guess they cut him because after removing cloak quest that was integral part of MoP it wouldnt make any sense from lore point of view for him to be in there.

its their fuck up for removing it and they had to change game acordingly to stupid decision.

Probably because hes a shit character who deserves to be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he did warn us

Did he say he was even going to help? I cannot remember? If not then I suppose he'll show up in another expansion revealing his motives.... if Blizzard have decided what those motives are yet lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Wrathion should of been the quest giver for the Balance of Power chain, give us the quest in NH/ToS to upgrade our Lego's, and he should also show up for the Argus patch.

Maybe hes been busy playing tummy sticks with Anduin...

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    This is a guy (or a dragon) who's been warning us about the fucking Legion since MoP. Now the Legion is finally here and he's nowhere to be seen.

I just saw a video that showed Ebyssian in Highmountain was originally Wrathion. And Brann was there too and he told him he only helped Garrosh because he was supposed to lead the Iron Horde against the Legion, not to invade Azeroth. SEE, that's important fucking plot information that players should know. As of now, how the game is in live, we still don't fucking know why Wrathion helped Garrosh escape.

Also why the fuck would they remove an awesome character we already know and replace him with a generic ass black dragon nobody gives a shit about?

Honestly I don't get what the fuck Blizzard is thinking sometimes.
    I personally was very suprised that Wrathion helps Garrosh to escape. But why the hell does it matter. He is the last of the Black Dragonflight. Blizzard may be thinking " The Black Dragonflight is evil!!! THEY MUST BETRAY!!!!!" But I am not Blizzard and do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    I personally was very suprised that Wrathion helps Garrosh to escape. But why the hell does it matter. He is the last of the Black Dragonflight. Blizzard may be thinking " The Black Dragonflight is evil!!! THEY MUST BETRAY!!!!!" But I am not Blizzard and do not know.
    Ten seconds of googling and you'd know he did it because he mistakenly assumed that Garrosh would gather an army of incorruptable Orcs that would fight the Legion and have a chance of winning.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

NTM he looks shit anyway

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Stripped of the childish profanity, this is the main question and a good one. Blizzard seemed, in MoP, to be doing a good job in setting up a Legion threat. Then they went sideways in WoD (I get the "Garrosh and the Iron Horde, will help defeat the Legion" rationale, they just didn't follow through that well on it). And in Legion when what Wrathion foresaw is coming to pass... he's absent. It feels weird.

Know what else feels weird? Jaina. I get the Horde hate from her but come on, she's an adult, a powerful mage and she's off sulking somewhere like a 14 year old girl while the world is in peril?
    Precisely this. With Wrathion swearing in MoP he'd do anything to protect Azeroth from the legion and Jaina having fought them before you'd think they'd be around to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Precisely this. With Wrathion swearing in MoP he'd do anything to protect Azeroth from the legion and Jaina having fought them before you'd think they'd be around to help.
    He tried. Twice. The first didn't work, the second blew up in his face. I think he just figured out he isn't quite as clever as he thought he was.

Still think Legion was intended to be the next expansion but they ended up throwing WoD together trying to line it up with the movie and in the process they screwed his story up so rather than trying to shoehorn it even more they just dropped it for the time being. Yeah I know what they said publicly about the expansions, but I still think it was more or less a half truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    This is the main reason I did NOT buy Legion.
    And this reason is now on #1 on my list about "Shitty and idiotic reason why people do not play WoW".

P.S: the n. 2 is no fly just for you know.

Sorry i only read now that was a joke, my fault.

O.T: i kinda agree, it's a shame that Blizzard put aside Wrathion after all his warning us about the imminent invasion. But i guess after what he did to both factions, and specially to us, he is just operating underground for now.
    Last edited by mmocb0e3ddb3c1; 2017-05-29 at 08:54 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    And this reason is now on #1 on my list about "Shitty and idiotic reason why people do not play WoW".
    Dam, I forgot to put a '/s' in there. Figured the sarcasm was over the top obvious, but, proven wrong on that notion again.

Really, the main reason I don't play WoW is because there are far too many toxic players who, on top of being toxic, tend to take things too seriously.
    /s