Deleted

Warrior crafted necklace

does anyone have any clue the chance of getting
    Savant version of the necklace? the Pure mastery one, i have only ever seen 2 on Ah and it was bought for 200k,
    i tried making about 20 and not even a single pure stat just all mixed so far

How many did you guys make to get a pure stat? and if you havent gotten one yet how many have you made so far

Have never seen one, neither for other classes, you sure those exist?
    Last edited by Clozer; 2017-06-26 at 02:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Have never seen one, neither for other classes, you sure those exist?
    i sence your sarcasm and there is actually 1 on AH atm for priest for 99k

Deleted
    there are 6 2 stat combos.
    there are 4 1 stat combos.

so that would make it 10% chance if all those procs are equal chance, but i wouldn't be surprised if the 1 stat versions are extra rare.

100k seems worth the hassle if you really want one, butwhy would you want one anyways, i can't imagine the effect is worth the ilvls, and surely a 930ish neck has the same amount of mastery too.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-06-26 at 05:54 AM.

Deleted
    Savant necklace has over 3000 mastery on it + socket and neck doesnt have Str so the ilvl of the neck is irrelevant if the stat is good
    All the necks from ToS , EM , NH , ToV have shitty stats for arms warrior the BiS Neck is Savant (Pure mastery) or the Neck from HoV (Wolfstride Pendant) or MoS (Brysngamen, Torc of Helheim) Or (Chain of the Green Flight) from DHT i have Chain from DHT at 900 ilvl 2011 mastery 922 crit probably the worst out of the 3 Dungeon necks But the chance of getting them at 900+ is hard and im stil doing HoV and MoS M+ on a Daily basis il say it like this its just about Min maxing

Took me over 50 crafts all together to get the savant version. sold a few of the haste/mastery ones but the majority seems to be crit ones.. grrr...

You could likely get a high haste/mastery (whichever is the better stat) Feverflare version for ~20-30k much, MUCH, easier than a savant/impatient version. The latter seem to be extremely rare and are either very pricy or disappear from the AH very quickly.

crafted countless number of them, never had a savant. Had a pure haste once, but you can easily craft 40-50 and not get one. Haste/Mastery though with heavy mastery is easy to come by.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

You also have to remember that there's a scale on how much stats the different combination of stats have, say a 50/50, 40/60, 30/70 split, etc. This means that there's a whole lot of combos lowering the odds of getting a pure stat craft. This is my assumption at least, as it's the only way I'd be able to explain the lower drop rate, other than them literally giving them a set drop rate that's super low.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    You also have to remember that there's a scale on how much stats the different combination of stats have, say a 50/50, 40/60, 30/70 split, etc. This means that there's a whole lot of combos lowering the odds of getting a pure stat craft. This is my assumption at least, as it's the only way I'd be able to explain the lower drop rate, other than them literally giving them a set drop rate that's super low.
    werent you the warrior on Ragnaros EU from Nova that bought the Savant from AH back in EM mythic days? if so the one your using is the only one i have seen might mistaken you with someone else

I've never seen a savant one yet. I have a 905 off the 1st boss of Maw but it sure would be nice to have one of these crafted ones.

with m+ being unlocked to 15+ it might not be as good for someone that can spam it with a nice group.

but that neck is legit as it comes, have not seen it on Ah yet.