Question Just upgrade the UH shoulderpads and now?

hello folks..

so i have all the UH leg and i have to upgrade my second LEG to 970. The majority of the TOS fight are ST with minor cleave/aoe so my sec leg upgrade will be a ST one..

I have some concern about what i must upgrade first...bracers are still solid..and i have a 905 COF and 900 memento so i don't know if the KJBW is still better in this situation...what do you think?

Upgrade the chest> bracers > new ring > Uvanimor > everything else
    c

7+ Year Old Account
    I've upgraded the trinket, because it's very good in different builds (but i don't have shoulders and chest)

Quote Originally Posted by Indil View Post
    Upgrade the chest> bracers > new ring > Uvanimor > everything else
    The bracers are for sure the wrong thing to upgrade. At this point they might be one of the lowest priority legendaries to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    The bracers are for sure the wrong thing to upgrade. At this point they might be one of the lowest priority legendaries to upgrade.
    i think you could be right...i have tried different setup and atm the chest and the trinkets gave me the better results..however i have already the chest at 970 so i upgradated the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    They are still very strong and pretty much at the place where they were before, just the shoulders/chest top the top two spot so now bracers is competitive for the roughly 3 spot with things like Deathlords, Uvanimor, KJBW, Prydaz and Aggramars.

What was wrong and was showing them so low at first was the APL was never changed to account for the lesser extra wounds popped, as well as some runic power values being off as well. Once I cleaned that up and the pull request went through people should be seeing more accurate results.