EU West death knight here, because I can't post on US forums to get some actual movement :(

All of you know that the abomination is incredibly unsightly, and can sometimes block vision if Unholy Transformation is used (i.e. Maiden AoE after hammer cast).

I'm proposing a simple, yet amusing idea to counter this ugliness:

Using battlepets of the class undead or any 'wild' undead to be your new pet.

You're the deathlord, it's your companion, it should be any undead creature you empower.
Changing the skin of abilities would be simple but effective, Hook can just be a another Deathgrip (a tentacle grip would be hysterical), and Unholy Transformation would enlarge the pet slightly and emit shadowy tendrils.

For the not battlepet inclined, you could maybe 'tame' a 'wild' undead (this should be limited to specific undead of course). Abilitiy skins same as above.

The battlepet option should stick to some gating, like mastering the pet dungeons with only undead pets or something, clearing petmasters with only undead.

I simply want the abomination skin to be gone from this world, it's a sore thumb in the classhall and also incredibly unsightly if you have to play with the talent 24/7, I find myself dismissing the pet on the overworld BECAUSE I hate it that much. The skin update was nice, but ultimately a lost cause due to its preexisting aesthetics.

I only want this to be a glyph/ability/item and anyone who likes his/her bumbling fleshsack can keep it.

tl:dr, Battlepet and wild Undead skins for your abomination

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
Maybe you already know what you want to tame/empower?
Have an Idea how to get an ingame change?