Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well then. I'll be saving my 7 days until the TBC timewalking event (I have a month to redeem it according to the email). Then I can get what little there is to do out of the way in a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They do these type of things for unsubbed accounts every so often when new features roll out or large patches. Costs then nothing and baits the hook for return subs.
    "baits the hook"

Nice wording there.

Or it could just be "Hey, we havent seen you in awhile, come try out the new features and if you like them, subscribe for awhile, if not, no harm no foul, have a nice day!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    "baits the hook"

Nice wording there.

Or it could just be "Hey, we havent seen you in awhile, come try out the new features and if you like them, subscribe for awhile, if not, no harm no foul, have a nice day!"
    Are you surprised? Always happens when Blizzard give people free game time Jay. Someone finds a way to complain. It's really sad to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Are you surprised? Always happens when Blizzard give people free game time Jay. Someone finds a way to complain. It's really sad to be honest.
    I get that people have issues with WoW, but why does them doing something nice for their past customers equate to: "see Blizzard is failing, the sky is falling! They are trying to get ppl back, they are desperate! They don't care about their customers! etc etc etc."

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I get that people have issues with WoW, but why does them doing something nice for their past customers equate to: "see Blizzard is failing, the sky is falling! They are trying to get ppl back, they are desperate! They don't care about their customers! etc etc etc."

Says more about you that you assume that is negative it isn't. They are brilliant for doing it. As I said it costs them nothing and people see new things they would have missed. I know you 2 or you 1 like to do this white knight circle jerk all the time, but you jumped the gun there wasn't anything to defend here.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I got a similar offer back in MOP when I was unsubbed (sadly due to irl circumstances I couldn't use it anyway), but I think the threshold is around 90+ days unsubbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I got a similar offer back in MOP when I was unsubbed (sadly due to irl circumstances I couldn't use it anyway), but I think the threshold is around 90+ days unsubbed.
    I got a similar invite on my second account that's only used the free month from buying the game. I think owning the expansion is the threshold, since my second account has my spare legion key attached to it. Either that or a level 101 character.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoray View Post
    i got the same email but its a very obvious scam. if you arent sure if something is a scam, hover your mouse over the link (dont click it) and see what website it goes to. if it isn't battle.net than its a scam.

EDIT: i am subscribed already as well.

the e-mail is not a scam. i clicked on the button in that email yesterday and now i am subbed until july 6th for free...

pretty awesome!