Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Strange. I have all classes at 110 but priest and yet havent tried out unholy DK. whats fun about it?
    It just fits my playstyle good. It's also fun having a pet that you can control when you're a melee . But, each to their own I guess. Would probably play frost but I really dont like the fact you're using two 1-h swords instead of a 2-h weapon.

Also, even though my DK isnt 110 yet and my opinion might change I get the impression that its a fast phased spec which I like.

You can always do the class trial before you decide to level a character which is great.
    Last edited by krille20; 2017-07-24 at 12:07 PM.

Balance druid.
    I have tried really hard to like other specs too, got 11 at max level, but they are just SO boring to me. This is coming from an altoholic who used to play everything.

So, I've got my main boomer and alt boomer to make me happy :3

Resto Sham, SPriest with surrender, Havoc DH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    BM hunter
    I really like BM its simplicity fits the hunter but I really dislike the interaction between dire beast and bestial wrath. I dont like my couldowns being so unpredictable.

Deleted
    Havoc DH for me.

Love the flavor, the colors and the fast and simple gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    Beast Mastery is a joke. The rotation is maybe tops 4 buttons. Even less in multi-target fights. How is this even remotely fun?
    What's fun is being able to keep doing things while dealing with inevitable raid mechanics.
    What's fun about watching your damage tank while you run your ass away from Avatar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    Windwalker Monk. Subtlety Rogue as well, once you figure out how to play it correctly. Balance Druid is alright too in terms of casters, especially when you start getting the correct legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

2500 in PvE eh?
    in 3v3, and then I ALSO pve'd. Jesus.