Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Anyone just get the new quest pop up
    Started my work order for a new infernal and boop
    ye its just a short scenario with magni . i guess each week before patch well get one of those

Soultakers again? Weren't they the World Boss week before last? I'm still waiting on my Alchemist for the GD Na'zak the Fiend World Boss for the 3rd rank of Potion of Prolonged Power. This is seriously pants on head retarded. Boss hasn't been on the rotation for AT LEAST 6+ months. I can't even remember the last time he was up. At this point just freaking make it a spawn from making the GD things like all the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstechno View Post
    Soultakers again? Weren't they the World Boss week before last? I'm still waiting on my Alchemist for the GD Na'zak the Fiend World Boss for the 3rd rank of Potion of Prolonged Power. This is seriously pants on head retarded. Boss hasn't been on the rotation for AT LEAST 6+ months. I can't even remember the last time he was up. At this point just freaking make it a spawn from making the GD things like all the rest.
    Na'zak seems to be an RNG mid-week spawn boss. I don't think he has ever spawn on a weekly rotation cycle. I've only seen him spawn twice since launch.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Can old custom SC maps work with the remaster?

I got a CD with all the popular maps of old, like Madness series, V-Tec, Commando, Elements, Paintball, Countless defence ones, Tag, etc. etc.
    if you have starcraft 2 ( i think it requires HotS at least) you can search for starcraft mass recall, a starcraft remake for starcraft 2

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightymoo View Post
    I quite like the update to SC 1, updated to work on modern systems, modern networking, on the BNet launcher. Generally just having it work.
    Can't wait for War3 to get the same treatment.
    This, although to be honest I never really cared for them to remaster SC and SCbw. But that was 100% entirely due to the fact that the folks over on hive workshop had already created such a fantastically done remake in the SC2 editor (Seriously, they brought in the briefings, sounds, hell even the friggen cinematics, called MassRecall for any interested in looking into it). But I like this as well.

Definitely eager for them to remaster wc3 as well; though I'll admit I'd be more than a little salty if they didn't remaster wc1 and 2 first.

EDIT: Annnnnd didn't see the guy above me mentioned mass recall already- sorry lol. quick note though: They did a massive update adding all kinds of stuff after LotV launched- so need that now rather than hots.
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2017-08-15 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    if you have starcraft 2 ( i think it requires HotS at least) you can search for starcraft mass recall, a starcraft remake for starcraft 2
    What? Was talking about using old Starcraft 1 custom maps for this remaster.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-15 at 09:15 PM.

I'm actually underwhelmed by what Blizzard did with the Starcraft Remaster, took out it's soul.

WHere is the world boss ilvl bump/increase Blizzard?