Can you transfer multiple chars at once?

Can i transfer multiple characters to another bnet account at once or do i have to wait 3 days for each one of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you can. You can transfer as many as you wish, as long as you don't log in on them while.

And sadly no, you won't get discount.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yes, you can. You can transfer as many as you wish, as long as you don't log in on them while.

And sadly no, you won't get discount.
    thats strange , i cant find the option to do so unless it is after you have picked a destination realm/account with one of your chars.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2017-08-20 at 09:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    thats strange , i cant find the option to do so unless it is after you have picked a destination realm/account with one of your chars.
    Sadly, you can't transfer in bulk. You have to start one, click through. Then start over with the next.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    You have to go through the process with one character at a time.

just send a gm a sob story on how all your friends moved to another realm. Seems to have worked with some of my online mates ....but not others.

Can you transfer one character to a different realm and account at the same time for 25euro or do you pay 50?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you transfer one character to a different realm and account at the same time for 25euro or do you pay 50?
    You can do that at the same time as far as I'm aware

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Uh, not true. Maybe it's different in the US, but they've given me a few free transfers in the past, when I did a bunch of them at once. I had to contact a GM to get those though. (They have given me free stuff quite a few times in the past).
    I'm talking EU, here. I've transferred a little over 50 characters in total - the record being 10 on one day, in my WoW experience, not once, was I offered a free move. Nor free stuff. So, don't go expecting it. And yes, I have been in contact with GM's about it. I even asked if a discount or the likes were possible, nothing.

Then again, the free stuff giveaway only just started rather recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    EU here too. I got about 2 of them for free after transferring about 5-6 of them at once.

I'm pretty sure they keep a record of how much micro-transactions and money you've spent on other Blizzard products though and base their decision on that.
    anecdotal is anecdotal until proven otherwise. just because a few people got something once upon a time, doesnt quite make it the norm. expecting a discount will only set yourself up for extreme disappointment when you find out you are not one of the lucky chosen few to be given a discount or something.

does that mean you shouldnt even ask? of course not, it doesnt hurt to try, as long as your expectations are in the right place. expect nothing in case you are told no, then you wont be so crushed, however if they say yes, you can be more excited for what is a bonus to your expectations.

as to the transfer rate, while you cant do them in bulk at once, there is no CD after each one. just a bit tedious to do the process fully for every single one.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2017-08-20 at 04:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.