Question Need advice, not trusting the sims regarding Legs...

So I have:

Aggramar's Stride

Draugr, Girdle of the Everlasting King

Uvanimor, the Unbeautiful

Acherus Drapes

My own logic tells me I go with Draugr & Uvanimor because they both give a direct bonus to something UH related, but all the sims are telling me to stick with Uvanimor & Aggramar's ... Am I crazy? Or do the sims not account for spell bonuses/etc that Legs provide? Seems they are just telling me to stick with the best stat sticks.

first we have to check what other items you have that is currently filling the slots for cloak and boots vs ring and belt, it might be that the stats and raw strength on the boots out weigh the the bonus since they only realy add like 0.5%-1% increase.

But i would run the ring and the boots actually, the belt is garbage and the boots movement speed increase might actually translate to a higher dps gain due to mobility in reaching targets across the room.

cloak is also a nogo imo, it's an all around good leg for when you can use it to take a huge hit or soak something but as there are enough other classes with the ability by default they can do the soaking

There isn't a lot of difference between all the legendaries but shoulders, chest and new ring.
    If I were you I'd easily take boots. Having more mobility is a godsend.
    You should trust your sims. Tbh I'm not surprised. I have all the legendaries but the 3 best, sims says there is less than 5% difference in dps between all my legs, and there isn't even a big difference in ilvl between all my substitutes (about 10 ilvl).

7+ Year Old Account
    The belt is decent from what I read. Boots will sim higher than ring cause of the 3100 strength while the ring has 0i went through the same thing 2 weeks ago