Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I know that the amount of honor got nerfed for early prestige, that might happen again
    Well I'm not sure, but if the honor progression is steady to 1 Prestige = 50k honor point is just 50k * 17 /// Maybe with the NEW RANKS they will nerf the honor requirements

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Next time be even more irrelevant to the topic. And if you don't wanna do it, how about you don't do it.
    Unfortunately was a reply to a quote and a discussion, that were relevant to the topic "draught for doing things that we can't do atm" so nice shitpost.

Next time read the OP post before going full retard.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Next time be even more irrelevant to the topic. And if you don't wanna do it, how about you don't do it.
    yeah pretty sure discussing shit we can do in a content draught is extremely relevant to the topic. maybe learn to read before commenting hey?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    What are you talking about? We currently are in a mini drought...we have had no new content since March 2017. That is 5 months. A raid was unlocked but that adds noting to do outside your raid schedule.
    Deaths of Chromie? :P I see where you are coming from as nothing is added "storywise" but still a new raid tier is content

Quote Originally Posted by Spicywiener View Post
    To be fair a little teaser is all I really want from gamescom. Leave the full expac announcement for blizzcon where it belongs but also build up hype with a little teaser

- - - Updated - - -

What do YOU define as meaningful? Have you cleared all the content that is available to you?
    Meaningful for me = Everything that progresses my character. Concordance is too weak and too tedious to farm, so WQs are not relevant anymore. Got BiS legendaries and warforged heroic/mythic ToS gear, so m+ does not matter anymore. Crafting was dead from the start. No, I do not have finished mythic raiding. I am still progressing and I enjoy it. But that is all, I am only logging in for raid nights and 1m+15. Main problem from my point of view is that the AP reward structure was broken with Concordance, which made a lot of content obsolete.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    I hope they will introduce a way to farm Honor Point better than spam BG and WQ since it requires me 750k honor to get Prestige 17 from 0 and if i farm 4 hours per day BG, I will still need 93 days.

how about no
    Yeah, the prestige system is fucking wacky, especially since they tied 4 mounts to it. It is simply way too much honor to get to 17, most players wont even make it to 5

You people are never satisfied. I simply need to ignore people with less than 1 year tags

Drought lol gtfo

mmochamp filled with clowns

Deleted
    There must always be a drought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    You people are never satisfied. I simply need to ignore people with less than 1 year tags
    I will for sure pretend to care when is DIREDEVIL BLOOD ELF player to criticize me about my forum years tag.

I will for sure pretend to care when is DIREDEVIL BLOOD ELF player to criticize me about my forum years tag.
    Speak engrish? What about that means anything. Do you want to prove who's been around longer? I would love to... I'm 100% sure your millennial ass is a MOP'er by nature.

Deleted
    Speak engrish? What about that means anything. Do you want to prove who's been around longer? I would love to... I'm 100% sure your millennial ass is a MOP'er by nature.
    Unfortunately for you...

Now I will pull out my big dick and you will suck it, right?

Problem is that 7.3 introduce NEW PRESTIGE RANK (to 24 i guess) so this is getting pretty "impossibile" for new people rather than "doing mythic raid"

But if Prestige carry on into 8.0 with all the rewards, ok fine, IF NOT they MUST introduce a catch-up or an extra way to get honor because ATM you can do :

1- ARENA
    2- RBG
    3- BG
    4- WQ
    5- Ashran

BUT

Now ARENA have the 50% outcome : you win or lose, and 120 honor for a win when you maybe get 30% winrate spamming skirmish isnt really nice.

RBG o RArena are 90% Premade looking for people with 2k rating or Rating Seller

BG are steady honor income

WQ are another solid income but need 1 month of WQ to gain 1 PRESTIGE

Ashran is just a "lets wait 2 hour in queque to join a raid that already want to surrender"

This is getting into a endless korean farming.

On top of this BLIZZARD NEVER WROTE UNDER THE PRETIGE ACHIV THE FUCKING REWARDS, people were clueless about the rewards because if people would be aware about the rewards of any prestige you can bet that Blizzard would have been noticed about this issue months ago and there would be a solution.
    I agree. I have noticed a lot more people farming prestige since they published that blue post with the rewards list. I think a lot of people didn't know about the rewards.

It's like the pvp brawl quest. Everytime there is a brawl active- there is a "weekly" type quest you can get from your adventure journal that rewards you for a win. The thing is- I do not believe there is an npc in the world that offers the quest (I could be wrong though, maybe I just haven't found him/her). Most players I have talked to have no idea about that quest.

Also, a lot of people I know don't pvp because of the loss penalty. To be honest, you don't get much honor if you win a match (like you said, the grind is forever)but if you lose- you get crumbs basically.

In my brackett- alliance loses often (maybe 3 out of 4). So 3 out of 4 times you will get crumbs. It could not even be your fault- your team could just be really bad (or bots). I think Blizz should change this.

Make a base honor reward (what you get for a win now) for just playing, then bonus honor on top of that for actions during the game.

I know some will argue people wont try then- but that is already happening. There are players in there, just farming- not caring if they lose or win (or even botting). Then you have the players that leave the second your team falls behind, two leave and it makes it almost impossible to come back. Why should I be penalized for that?

In general, Blizzard needs to promote pvp more. Maybe a general calls you to open world battle- or bg- or arena- or quests. A little more "flavor" (like they did with the classes), including a "War Hall" or fort (like the class halls but for pvp'ers) when you reach certain prestige levels you get access to different floors/rooms/vendors/ etc inside the hall.

Personally, I want the prestige system to stay, with a few tweaks to make grinding honor easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I agree. I have noticed a lot more people farming prestige since they published that blue post with the rewards list. I think a lot of people didn't know about the rewards.
    Yep, a druid posted the list some time ago, and a lot of people were unaware about this.

This is a huge mistake by blizzard, but ok fine if you have a system that have a good catch up.

BUT this isnt the case

I'm amused that people would even entertain the idea of actually wanting a content drought to the effect of what Blizzard has done since this game began (with the last patch of each xpac being 6+ months before the next xpac, often closer to a year).

Only silver lining to those long periods of no content/patches (for me, at least) was the opportunity to pvp like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I'm amused that people would even entertain the idea of actually wanting a content drought to the effect of what Blizzard has done since this game began (with the last patch of each xpac being 6+ months before the next xpac, often closer to a year).
    They are pretending / playing devil's advocate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Meaningful for me = Everything that progresses my character. Concordance is too weak and too tedious to farm, so WQs are not relevant anymore. Got BiS legendaries and warforged heroic/mythic ToS gear, so m+ does not matter anymore. Crafting was dead from the start. No, I do not have finished mythic raiding. I am still progressing and I enjoy it. But that is all, I am only logging in for raid nights and 1m+15. Main problem from my point of view is that the AP reward structure was broken with Concordance, which made a lot of content obsolete.
    I am pretty much in the same boat as you but don't feel that there is a drought (but that's my personal opinion obviously) I too am currently progressing through mythic TOS and doing my 1 +15m (maybe push if the affixes are fun) and I've stopped doing heroic all together because fuck titanforging seriously if it's meant to be I'll get it from rune farming LFR >.< gathered BiS legos on 3 specs and working on 4th.

However I've made it my personal goal to farm honor and get some prestige levels going to unlock skins + mounts. I don't know if that's appealing to you but I'd wager you can include that in "character progression". Unless you are talking about power levels increasing where in that case yea I guess the only thing for you to do is grind out concordance for the crucible...which there is no point with AK41+ confirmed in upcoming weeks (yey back to saving caches for resets...).

I agree on the point you make about concordance, it does feel lackluster spending all that artifact power and feeling no different than you did 10 concordance levels ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every expac thus far gets everything in the first 12-15 months, and then we wait. The wait time is Blizz kicking into overdrive to focus on the next big thing. 14 months of Dragonsoul brought us MoP. Sadly, 12 Months of SoO brought us Draenor. So it is not an exact science lol.

I'd like a drought just so myself having started this expac late in the game can finish everything.

Unfortunately for you...

Now I will pull out my big dick and you will suck it, right?
    uhhhhh.... i know how to cut an past random shit too. This proves literally nothing.

Deleted
    uhhhhh.... i know how to cut an past random shit too. This proves literally nothing.
    4 days to reply due to burn, were enough.